If a woman marries thrice in her life time and had 3 childrens from 3 different husband, what would you comment on the situation?

As these situations are common in some countries

Most Helpful Girl

• Happens sometimes u don't know how bad the first two marriage where and if there was abuse in valved or not

• But should it be continued.. even after having a child from the divorced husband?

• That a good answer... that shows you respect marraige... n even if some complications arise in your present marraige... don"t immideately go for divorce as it will effect you as well as your children... being a Mother you should be more concerned about them than urself... and if needed you have to compromise sometimes

• May you n your family be happy always...:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Can be common in some parts of the world

What Girls Said 8

• It's her life. As long as her children are being cared for who cares. It's not like you stop loving your kid just because you get a divorce.

• My friend has never been married and has three kids from three different guys. She's just an idiot who doesn't use contraception and lets men walk all over her. Her kids are amazing, I love them to bits. She is with the youngest's father now and has been for a very long time.

What do I say to her? Girl, stop having babies and get some fucking birth control!

She has now.

• Yes... you should say... you layed your own bed... now lay on it... got the pleasure n gave the pleasure to them... n now bear their offsprings... no sympathy

• It used to serve a very different purpose, now I think its more tradition. A statement.

• No... tratitional beliefs are losing its intend... as people have to consider himself as the God... n commit anything fearlessly

• may i ask where this is common?

• In some western countries where divorce rates are high... n marraige is not a life time commoitment

• never known it be quite like that. Quite honestly though my opinion of this is that the people are messed up and they need to be committed fully to a life with the other person before bringing a child in to it.

• Yes ri8 theoritically... but then what about these womans?

• I wouldn't, as it's none of my damn business.

• I know this lady's daughter has. All three are abusive. Last i've heard, she was being diagnosed for cervix cancer for the third time.

• Oh... she had paid heavily for her mistakes... sory

• I wouldn't comment at all. It's her life. She can do whatever she wants. It's none of my business

• Nothing, it's none of my business.

• I still get both.

What Guys Said 3

• No comments!

• Why would I care about her private life

• Well in my area of the world it would mean she is either ghetto trash, white trash, or welfare trash.

Usually having a more promiscuous lifestyle, some sort of substance abuse, violent/aggressive, has loud public arguments, isn't usually a very good parent, guaranteed to have some nasty tattoo somewhere obvious, smokes, and looks like she has partied a bit to much.

• I would agree with this if he hadn't specified she was married for each child. I would think she chose poorly in her husbands.

• People who marry so easily are not exactly high on the dignified scale.

• Well said