Whats your opinion on attending a morning wedding? Is it too early in the day?

Due to honeymoon flight scheduling, looks like our wedding will be earlier in the day. The bride and I aren't bothered by it, but I'm not sure how most guests will feel. All the guests live within 30 minutes to an hour of us, so there won't be far travel. If this cuts down our guest list of 250, then great! Yet, I do hope most can attend. Our reception will consist of a brunch menu.

• I dont mind attending a wedding/reception from 10am-2pm.
  • I would not attend a wedding that early.
Also, which day seems better to do it on, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have no problem with doing that. Even if I wasn't too happy about it, it's not my wedding day so either put up or shut up :)

• Being that its an early wedding, would you recommend it be on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I know most people have to work on Friday, sleep in on Saturday, or attend church on Sunday morning. So not sure which day

• Haha Thanks 😅

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Girls Said 4

• I thought most weddings were fairly early. My sister is getting married and her wedding starts at noon.

• Just give them early notice and it should be fine.
    I wouldn't mind.

• Lol, me neither. Then, go for Saturday.
      👍

• Thanks 😊

• Most weddings start that early

• I would still go but I'd be irritated. Not a morning person at all.

What Guys Said 1

• If you can't get up for a wedding that starts at 10 am you probably won't be able to hold a job too well, especially if it's that close.

• Its my wedding, I'll be there. I was just wondering how the guests would react

• Yeah, that's who I was referring to.