Guys, My husband wants to move away to another state, it will make his happier. I'm not good with change, should I move with him?

He has been unhappy with the last few months where he is emotionally drained. He wants to be close to his group of friends and moving away may make him happy again.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• How happy are you in your marriage?

• I am happy in my marriage. I will be moving away to someone where I won't have my family and friends.

• Yeah, been there done that. It's a tough compromise when two are from different places. I would only go if he already had a job waiting on him. It doesn't sound he's very adaptable either. A good compromise might be somewhere equidistant to each

What Guys Said 3

• It's a tough compromise but you guys are married so you need to stay together whether you both stay where you are or both go. That's what marriage is.

• Yes, move with him.

• Its a no brainer... move with him...