Poll: Girls how quick are you to accept a guys proposal? Guys how quick are you to propose?

I'd like us to have dated at least a year and a half to two years before he proposes.

• Proposal is fine as long as we've dated a few months.
  • Proposal is fine as long as we've dated a year or two.
  • Proposal is fine as long as we've dated 3+ years.
  • I dont ever plan to propose/I dont ever want to be propsed to.

Most Helpful Girl

• my guy and i dated for 2 1/2 years and out of the blue at a family get together he got down on one knee and proposed to me in front of every one and i didn't need to be asked twice i said yes and now we have planned the wedding to be in 18 months time

• Yes 2.5 years if puurrrrrfect! You're so lucky! Maybe that will be me one day soon :)

• Man this unbelievable ☺️

• i wish you all the luck in the world and hope you have the kind of happyness that we have found (and that is a lot ) lol

What Guys Said 5

• I will never get married but to settle down after about a year or so

• If I ever get one, I'll let you know, lol.

• Marriage is a very very very very very risky thing. So i wouldn't propose unless we had been together for at least 5 years, and i was entirely absolutely certain that i was ready, and that nothing would go wrong.

• I'd give up on the idea of marriage with you after year 3. Thats just too logg if a wait for me. I'm trying to have kids before 30 as well

• Well some girls just aren't patient and cautious like i am, but i don't care, because I'm obviously not conpatible with them anyway.

• If you date least year or two than that would be good

• Option D a thousand times. Women are for fucking, not marrying.

What Girls Said 5

• I feel like you need to date at least a year before you get married. You need to know what you're getting into for every day of the year. What if Christmas is bad for them and they get angry and aggressive? What if they don't like 4th of July or what if they get super super depressed during the winter? You need to know what's happening.

I'm coming up on 4 years with my guy. We've probably got 2-3 more years before we get married.

• Yea I say maybe at least 2years

• I would never accept a proposal before three years. Marriage is a major deal and I'm mot in a rush to be married.

• I dont think 2 years is a rush, but ok

• No like you said not before 3 years. So I assumed that meant 2 as well. I'd like to be proposed to within two years

• You assumed wrong.
      It's different for every female. I need to do a lot of traveling and see every single level of a man before I marry him which seems unlikely to happen before 2 years but that's just me

• I'd say that I want to date him for a minimum of two years before we got engaged :)

• while that has not happened nor do i want it to happen.. i would think at least two years is the right amount of time to propose marriage

• If I really like him and feel the same I'd say after a few months totally :D

• Lol Mmm thats too soon for me. I mean I guess 11 months is okay since thats about a year lol

• Oh no I definitely have to be "in love" with him to marry him. I can't just like, love, or be infatuated with him. I HAVE to be "in love". Still I need at least a year to go by before he proposes

• Same for the in love part ^_^