Is it true the really hot women won't treat their man very well?

My married friend married a hot italian Irish chick and he tells me to marry a lesser of a looker cause she'll treat u so much better. He isn't happy and I hear this with so many men with past hot gorgeous partners that they come with a price and my personal experience unfortunately says the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• The situation with your friend is proof that generalizations are a waste of time.
    Sure, some hot women won't treat their man well. Could be because the men are so blinded by their hotness they refuse to accept that this hot girl doesn't want them, or maybe the hot girl is just a not so nice person overall. Then again, as seen with your friend, women who are not so attractive can be just the same.

The level of your physical attractiveness in no way determines how nice of a person you are inside.

Most Helpful Guy

• haha funny enough I was sitting on the couch with my roommate today and he was scrolling through fb when I noticed a super hot chick in his feed and asked who was that. Turns out she was his ex. I was like damnn why did you two break? His response was she was the crappiest girlfriend he's ever had.

• Hey this is such a well known fact for most hot chicks as a man grows up and matures. I also dated a model chick before and she was more turned to recieving than giving. Intellectual and mature convos were almost non existent and it eas all about sesuality. Fun, material and laughs. When hard times hit, they don't know how to conduct themselves. Thr sayin goes "show me a hot chick and I'll show u the man who's bored with her"

What Girls Said 4

• it really depends on the female... and "hot" is subjective so its really hard to say that its true or not true, ya kno.

• When I say hot, it's above gags low standard of hot. I m only sayin this because the girls here who get 8s to not deserve it imho.

I m saying hot that's subjective to 90 percent of men.

• Yah those are so rare... and often are with me for many many years... I m willing to bet at least 80 percent of them are trash for building a family for devoting. Imagine years of being favored and tolerated and finally u have to be an adult with ur husband to teach, be a role model and be a lover and someone for her husband to rely on for his needs. Many can't pass that dating being thr star stage. Grow older and grumpier cause their power shifts. Lol

• No, not at all! The way someone looks won't change how they treat someone they love. The only reason an attractive woman wouldn't treat her man well was if she was arrogant and selfish, but there are unattractive women who treat their man terribly!

• It's the star mentality that makes people more programmed to recieve. Ugly or average girls are more developed mentally as they had to work to maintain relationships. Hot chicks can get away with a lot... so they're fucked in the head often. Thry bait people with their looks, have them emotionally attached to u through sex and some good times and by the time u realize you have to let them go, ur in deep and they become a curse.

• It sounds like you had a bad experience and you're pushing it on others. Don't be prejudiced.

• I can send u man man many resources supporting this. Grls are oblivious to alottt shit or just plain in denial

• NOT true lol I am an attractive Italian/Irish woman and I've never and would never treat my guy badly. I'd rather do fun activities with him, shower him with kisses and have awesome sex with him instead :3

• That's good to hear.

• More than likely she waz just a 'bad' one but what did she do that waz so awful? lol an not always, thats a generalization

• Unfortunately, who me can't answer this question. While they would support females, under thr same circumstances with very hot men, they'd say the same I feel. Women can't know this question.

• that's not so true...

What Guys Said 4

• Hot girls have lots of options, but sometimes really hot girls really like a guy and will be really awesome. There was this cute blonde at my school who was a bitch to everyone but when we dated she treated me better than i thought i deserved. When i asked why she acts like that, she told me it was so the wrong guys dont hit on her, she was honestly really cool to me. But she sadly still treats other guys like shit, the ones she doesn't like.

• Not true, that depends on their character not their appearance. Didn't your parents teach you not to judge a book by its cover? If they are a decent person they will treat you well, your friends just married bitches.

• Nah all women treat men equally bad

• U need an Asian girl to change ur mind. I've dated all and Asian girls do everything better imho. Loyal smart good nut urine lovers. Shell care for u and make u feel secure so u can g out and do ur thing.

Why so many people want an Asian wife girlfriend.

• Yes, I heard from many that ugly and average looking women treat you like royalty.

• WOW generalizations :(

• Lol im an attractive female and I've never been conditioned or given power by men, not that i can see.

• Send me ur pic. Every girl on this question is sayin I m attractive and I ain't like that lol