Would you get married with somebody who just wants to get passport of your country (citizenship)?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No way! I don't want to be used like that, and besides - that's illegal in my country (Canada). I would go to jail over that.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't because now a days it's really hard to even get a different passport with marrying someone not from the country, it's not as simple as it was in the past. I was considering doing this for my ex boyfriend to stay in the country, however I realize I would never be "single" I would be either married or divorced etc. Also It's better to be in a genuine marriage anyway lol

• No, of course not. This is a very stupid question.

• That's just stupid.

• It sounds like that movie, with Sandra bullock in it

• Obviously not wth..

• No way. I'm worth more than that. to be used like that does not appeal to me at all.

• No way! I recently got a proposal for that, lol.

Of course, declined.

• This shouldn't even be a poll question lol

• If it's just for a citizenship in my country, then of course not. But if he happens to not be a US Citizen and I love him, I would love to do it.

What Guys Said 4

• if she cared only about it, then i guess she'd not give a shit about me and she was just usin me... so nope :(

• Fuck no... That's just using.

• Depends if I was getting anything in return.

• Nope. They can find another way in if they want to get here so bad.