Would you get married with somebody who just wants to get passport of your country (citizenship)?

Would you get married with somebody who just wants to get passport of your country (citizenship)?

• Yes
    8% (2)8% (1)8% (3)Vote
  • No
    92% (24)92% (11)92% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No way! I don't want to be used like that, and besides - that's illegal in my country (Canada). I would go to jail over that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't because now a days it's really hard to even get a different passport with marrying someone not from the country, it's not as simple as it was in the past. I was considering doing this for my ex boyfriend to stay in the country, however I realize I would never be "single" I would be either married or divorced etc. Also It's better to be in a genuine marriage anyway lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not. This is a very stupid question.

1|0
    0|1
  • That's just stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like that movie, with Sandra bullock in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously not wth..

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I'm worth more than that. to be used like that does not appeal to me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way! I recently got a proposal for that, lol.

Of course, declined.

0|0
    0|0
  • This shouldn't even be a poll question lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's just for a citizenship in my country, then of course not. But if he happens to not be a US Citizen and I love him, I would love to do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• if she cared only about it, then i guess she'd not give a shit about me and she was just usin me... so nope :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no... That's just using.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I was getting anything in return.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. They can find another way in if they want to get here so bad.

0|0
    0|0