Honeymoon Roadtrip from North Florida to South Florida! Which key cities & beaches should we check out along the way before our stay in Key West?

We only plan to be in these cities for a day or two... Also, is the prettiest (clearest) water on the East Coast (Atlantic Ocean) or West Coast of Florida (Gulf of Mexico)? We'll definitely make a stop in these cities (unless that consists of too much Zigzagging): Panama City, Destin, Daytona, Orlando, and Miami! What else is out there?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Pine Island/Cayo Costa
    Sanibel
    Islamorada

• Okay whats interesting in those places besides the beach?

• There are tons of natural areas and preserves.
      Bunch of different shops/touristy things.
      Boat tours/Fishing tours
      Diving/Snorkeling

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 3

• Ft Lauderdale

• Okay whats there?

• Any certain tourist attraction though? Sorry, just curious. We mainly want to sightsee

• I remember it being a quieter more mature place. Look at their website

• islamorada & key west

• I've seen pics but does the water really look clearish like in the Caribbean?

• CONGRATULATIONS & Best Wishes! I live in Palm Beach County. They have many nice beaches and Juno Beach Pier is awesome for great fishing. I also like Fort Myers, a lot going on in this smaller town. Nice little downtown scene, day or night. Fort Myers Beach is further south and always busy.

Enjoy your honeymoon! May it never end!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!