Should people marry slutty sort of girls who has casual sex with many?

Can they handle a family with responsibility and change thier habits acyually?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are responsible slutty people and slutty people who are careless and homewreckers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im going to tell you a little thing called science. And thats Hebb's rule, Hebb's postulate, and cell assembly theory.

"Let us assume that the persistence or repetition of a reverberatory activity (or "trace") tends to induce lasting cellular changes that add to its stability.… When an axon of cell A is near enough to excite a cell B and repeatedly or persistently takes part in firing it, some growth process or metabolic change takes place in one or both cells such that A‍ '​s efficiency, as one of the cells firing B, is increase"

What this means is, everything in your life can become an addiction. This goes beyond mere habit.

Does this mean you cannot change? No. It just means the odds are you won't, because of the difficulty of the nature of the way the brain rewards repeat action.

What this simply means is you are taking a HUGE risk when you marry someone who smokes, expecting them to change, someone who sleeps around a lot expecting them to change, someone who eats a lot, someone who plays video games a lot, etc.

Ideally you should marry someone hoping they stay the same, not expecting them to change.
    Most men marry women hoping they stay the same, both physically and mentally.
    (which they dont)
    ANd most women marry men hoping to CHANGE Them. (which they often dont, and when they do, most of the time they lose attraction for them.)

The woman who changes a man was attracted to the man who was unchangeable, BECAUSE he was unchangeable. And when he gives in, he's no longer the man she was attracted to.

• Excellent... You seem to be a science student... Thank You for taking so much pain to make me understand... yours postulates are correct... you understood the situation

What Girls Said 9

• Sure. My mom told me she slept around a lot between the ages of 18 to 21 (21 is when she met my dad) and she is literally the greatest woman. I could not ask for a better mom. Think of everything good in the world - loving, compassionate, hardworking, patient, selfless - and that's her. And she is still with my dad after 28 years.

I'm not saying this is the rule for every person. I'm just saying my dad would have missed out on a truly wonderful woman if he had judged her for her past.

• Congrats to you... but your Mother was an exception... does many people change like your Mom? your Mom had her good times before meeting your father too.. isn't it?

• i don't think people change..

• But many people say they do... but I know it would be foolish to take risk with such person... that they will change easily

• Yes it is foolish to take risk and get your heart broken.

• Oh fuck off. Just because a woman has a bit of a history doesn't mean she is incapable of being monogamous. I've slept with over 20 people and I am now in a healthy, happy relationship and would never DREAM of cheating on him. I love him and I am 100% devoted.

• A bit of history? so for you a thag sort of people have 'a bit' of history? everybody says that they would not cheat... who says that "TV they wold cheat"? If they would say then no one (brave) would marry such people... a slut for whom sleeping and sharing her body is nothing wrong... wil she think differently after marraige... yes they can say that they would change... but actually can't coz its not easy to get rid of such habits and addiction.. her body will not be able to cope up for long without partners

• No not at all... people may agree that having sex before marraige is not wrong which I too agree... but most of them won't agree to settle themselves with a slut... you can check the other opinions in my post... no matter whatever may be the reason behind being a slut or sleeping with numurous people... most people still knows its not a good choice coz nobody can change suddenly... and when there are other options available... why to take risk... people dont want to qaste thier love and care for people who themselves dont care about themselves

• A murderer is a murderer... a thief is a thief., a slut is a slut and will be slut until she realizes about being wise and learn to deny physical pleasures with multiple person

• Can judgmental men ever get over themselves?

• No.. never... people dont give up good habits... n should not

• Oh may be you learnt only not to be judgmental... nothing else

• Anyways thanks... I take it just as an opinion

• Yes marry a hooker
    No one cares but you

• I believe people who sleep around can take on responsibility and settle down with one person. Plenty people have.

People can change their lifesyle and live a different live from what they did in the past. It is more challenging to change your personality than it is your lifestyle.

• Exactly.. you are right... but does it actually happen? means can they actually change their personality?

• Yes you have self respect

• It's down to each person who they want to marry, really.

People can marry whoever they want.

• People evolve and they won't be the same person at 40 as they were at 20.

People should marry whomever they please and just deal with whatever past that person has.

• Thank you... and how should they get rid of the past? n how should the opposite member deal with it if such partners repeats the same after marraige?

• they can change...

• What will make them change and how will they get rid of sleeping with many after marraige?

• never get rid of.. but the might stop

• Yes... hope

What Guys Said 10

• Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that.

• Ask them.. people change.. we don't all stay the same, or else the responsible ones don't. Having a kid changes people, mostly for the good. When my friend got this girl pregnant, she decided too keep it and he turned from a lazy, selfish guy too a more confident and responsible man. They're now together actually with a beautiful 3 year old daughter.

• Eh their lives their styles,

• I don't mind. As long as she doesn't cheat on me and doesn't have STDs. Her personality has to be good obviously.

• Like? how should be her personlity

• Prob always be in the back of my mind , and cause my head problems

• Why?

• Always have doubts about what she is up too when I am not around

• Thank u... I understood your point

• No.. this is one life you get. Don't mess it up with a slut

• Ok Pal... I will try to follow your adviceadvice..

• I would never date a girl like that in the first place... forget about marriage..

• if they're truly willing to change their ways.

• Can they actually change by Willing to change?

• everyone has baggage.

• Yes... but what and how many is the facter which will differentiate

• can't turn a hoe into a housewife

• They're just people, they could handle a family just as well as anyone. You seem like an ass for even implying there's something wrong with them.

• Yes... you showed good lagic and intelligence... nothing is wrong in this world... neither murdering, cheating , divorcing nor sleeping with people casually... thank you