Should I propose to my girlfriend via text message?

should i propose to my girlfriend by sending her a text message saying hey baby wanna get married

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking awful idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have no interest in marrying her, go for it.

What Girls Said 12

• aw haha cute baby troll hush hush

pre05.deviantart.net/.../...rober_raik-d4cxnu9.png

• If a guy proposed to me via text message id cry and not from happiness. I'd literally chop off his ball and and make him wish he would've got down on one knee. But then again every girl is different. Lets just hope if you do do it its one great damn proposal.

• Yes! Absolutely. And let us know exactly what she texts back! ;)

• Lol I hope this is a joke. And if it's not, I hope she says no.

• My first instinct is to scream "dude, no, what the hell are you THINKING" at you, but... well, is that the way your relationship works? Is she the sort of person who'd be absolutely chill with something that casual? Have y'all been talking marriage already? Are you practically engaged -but no one's asked the question? Would she see this coming?

• No, please don't.

• What are you an idiot or just trolling? 😐

• Yes. Do it. I fully endorse this.

• Lol, no dude. 😛😛
    Do it face to face.

• Do it! She'll be so happy.

• NO Fucking way!

• Stupid idea

What Guys Said 7

• Make sure you put in bad grammar too. Send something like...
    "hey babe, by the way, i was just wondrin. since u me been pretty cool with each other d last while, wanna get married?"

That'll win the lady's heart 😉
    I got a little teary eyed just writing it.

• ... But really. If you send her a message like that, I think your marriage was just done goofed.

• HELL to the NO! Come on man do something a little more romantic and do it at the very least face to face

• Ofcourse Not - This Is Something Serious - Something That Will Change Your Life - It's Not Asking Her What Kind Of Donut - She Wants - Do It In Person - It'll Show Her That It Was Important Enough - For You To Tell Her Face-To-Face

• Yeah, best marriage proposal 2015

• Yess absolutely! Because you know, you can tell your kids you married your wife over texts. LOL

• That's the least romantic thing I've ever heard. So, no.

• No... That is a terrible idea