Game: When will you get married?

Please try this to find out! :
http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/three-wedding-questions-and-a-funeral?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.rnRgDenPXy

You got: Maybe never!
You may walk down the aisle one day, but you’re so fierce and independent, it doesn’t matter if you do or you don’t! You’re a total #boss flying solo, and don’t play by the traditional rules. Tying the knot may not be in the cards for you, but when you’re as badass as you are, who really cares?

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I got:
    Maybe never!
    You may walk down the aisle one day, but you’re so fierce and independent, it doesn’t matter if you do or you don’t! You’re a total #boss flying solo, and don’t play by the traditional rules. Tying the knot may not be in the cards for you, but when you’re as badass as you are, who really cares?

Well I am not obsessed with the idea of marriage but I would like to one day :)

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2730-1437167074-2.gif

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• You got: In the next five years!
    OK, so you have a little bit of time before you tie the knot. And that’s awesome! Go out and have some fun, because you totally deserve it. But leave your heart open to love, because if you haven’t found The One, you could soon. It could happen at any moment!

^i don't think so... i doubt if i'd even have a partner by then

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Within a year!
    You’re in loveeeeeee and have found The One, haven’t you? It’s really just a matter of months before you walk down the aisle and have your happily ever after. Congrats! Now go pick out what flavor cake you’re serving at the reception…

1|0
    0|0
    • Well here's the ring 💍get down on your knee... what you waiting for? Lol 💛

• Show All
    • Haha! nope, my boxing gloves are on now... let the wrestle begin lol

• It's adorable how you think you can wrestle with boxing gloves especially with your height when compared to mine. I would just pick you up and walk around until you had enough lol

• You got: Maybe never!

0|0
    0|0

haha, wow, thankfully i got married almost 5 years ago... yeah!!! Maybe i'm getting married twice haha

1|0
    0|0
    OK, so you have a little bit of time before you tie the knot. And that’s awesome! Go out and have some fun, because you totally deserve it. But leave your heart open to love, because if you haven’t found The One, you could soon. It could happen at any moment!

0|0
    0|0
  • marriage = a coping mechanism for woman, when they become older, uglier and start to get fat, when a biologic clock start ticking and when they aren't good enough for hot jocks and football players, who slayed them trough high school and college times.

0|1
    1|0
  • www.buzzfeed.com/.../three-wedding-questions-and-a-funeral
    i like this dude even i am not sure that i like somone but thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol horrible quiz lol just horrible lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: In a year or two!
    You may or may not have found The One, but really, it won’t be long before you hear those wedding bells ringing. It might not be time to get fitted for a dress or tux yet, but you should be ready. Love is on its way! Now get those dance moves ready for the reception!

0|0
    0|0

This is wrong I am going to marry within next two years.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 18

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2730-1437167074-2.gif
    awesome 😑 now I've lost all the little hope I ever had xD

0|0
    0|0
  • lol wtf?

You got: In a year or two!
    You may or may not have found The One, but really, it won’t be long before you hear those wedding bells ringing. It might not be time to get fitted for a dress or tux yet, but you should be ready. Love is on its way! Now get those dance moves ready for the reception!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26814-1437167211-2.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Within a year!

You’re in loveeeeeee and have found The One, haven’t you? It’s really just a matter of months before you walk down the aisle and have your happily ever after. Congrats! Now go pick out what flavor cake you’re serving at the reception…

Well, that's a bit soon but okay :)

0|0
    0|0
    You may or may not have found The One, but really, it won’t be long before you hear those wedding bells ringing. It might not be time to get fitted for a dress or tux yet, but you should be ready. Love is on it’s way! Now get those dance moves ready for the reception!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26814-1437167211-2.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not even seeing anyone right now lol 😳😳

0|1
    0|0
    You may or may not have found The One, but really, it won’t be long before you hear those wedding bells ringing. It might not be time to get fitted for a dress or tux yet, but you should be ready. Love is on it’s way! Now get those dance moves ready for the reception!

Oh my 😳 well err lol

0|0
    0|0
  • s3-ak. buzzfeed. com/static/2015-07/17/17/enhanced/webdr13/anigif_enhanced-4182-1437167195-2. gif

You got: Within a year!

😫😒😒😒😑 "You're in loveeee, you'll marry within a year" Ummm, I'm not even dating anyone! LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • Tell me who it is!

• Show All
    • Then you shall breathe your last breath of air, daughter!

• @Ihav2father You're a meanie!! Lol!

hahaha I think not

cdn.niketalk.com/.../...07c3_1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

0|0
    0|0

Noooo :( lol

0|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-4182-1437167195-2.gif

0|1
    0|0
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-4182-1437167195-2.gif

LOOOOOL. How about no :)

0|0
    0|0

LOL

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Within a Year apparenty...

Except no. LOL
    I've only been with my boyfriend six months, so I wouldn't even begin considering the possibility of becoming engaged for like another year... and then I'd want a year to plan... sooo... nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the next year. Interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe never.

Lmao !

0|0
    0|0
  • Within a year 😊

0|0
    0|0