Think of a life in which you'll never get married? would you like to do so?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really want to get married eventually so I would be pretty disappointed if I never got the chance. There's just something about the idea of standing in front of everyone that you care about and saying "this is the man I want to take on the world with" that makes me smile. Having that taken away would make me sad. However, if I never knew about, I couldn't care. I mean, you can't miss what you never had.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah marriage is ovverrated anyways

What Girls Said 1

• I think that I'd probably be a little sad if I never got married, seeing as that is something that I'd really love to do. But I guess I'd have to get over it.

What Guys Said 2

• Getting married is just like a responsibility of life and our partner too and most people nowadays tries to run with that responsibility 😜

And if I'll get a girl of my choice and if she loves me a lot ofc I'll marry her😍 😜

• Marriage is not about happiness it's about acquiring a sex slave and a slave in every aspect. Women should serve their husbands like they're serving a GOD and that's their ONLY job in life. When you're a man and you run your house, there should only be ONE VOICE in that house!

Women should be seen and not heard. Modern women are nothing but hoes trying to be equal to men, and the laws make it impossible to get married.