Whats everyones views on legalising gay marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• About damn time.

What Girls Said 7

• "It's about fucking time"

• Well, despite this topic being talked about to death I still support it. I will always support it.

• Super happy!

• i support it

• Its wonderful 🌈

• I'm all for it!

• Its about tome now they have to legalise Asexual marriage. There is nothing about that.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm definitely for it, it doesn't effect me personally, but it's nice to see everyone finally being able to marry whoever it is that they want. On a side note, I actually have a couple of friends that are now able to get married, so that's pretty fucking awesome for them!!

• Its about time people have the right to love

• Who cares, it doesn't affect me what so ever and who are we to decide whom some else loves. people need to get that religious non sense away from marriage b/c over 50% marriages end in divorce so cut the sacred BS

• I support it.

• To each their own. I don't see the problem with it. Should have never been "illegal" to begin with. I think people should be able to marry whoever they love, man or woman.

• Why give a shit? Let people do what people do

• They have every right to be as miserable as 60% of the straight couples!

• My view is that I really don't care.