What month do you want to get married, or what month DID you get married in?

I got married in September last year. It was a mild day but it was ugly and gloomy.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I eventually get married, I want to get married sometime in the Fall, since that's my favorite season for weather. More specifically, I would LOVE an October wedding. It would be even more unique to get married around Halloween and have a "spooky" themed wedding. I would LOVE it!

I don't plan on getting married until I'm at LEAST 30 though.

What Guys Said 4

• Would love to get married in May or April. Favorite months. Rainy day won't matter to me, sign of good luck.

• It doesn't really matter, I would say November just for the sake of the question :)

• Not planning on getting married

• I got married one month ago. It was a hot day, good thing it was in a cool church lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Februar, November or December.

• I'm getting married in September but I live in AZ and it's an indoor wedding so I don't think I'll have to worry too much about bad weather