What is the process like of going to try on wedding dresses?

I've never been wedding dress shopping, so I'm not sure what to bring or how the process works. I know you need about 6 months ahead of time to shop (which I have about 8 ), and to maybe bring some pictures of dresses I like, but what else if anything do I need to know?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you set up appointments, Most places take in walk-ins but you can end up waiting hours to try on a dress if you don't have an appt. Also you pick out a few dresses, the worker ladies get an idea of the style you like by the pictures you bring in, and you dress up in the dressing room and when you walk out your family lights up or they frown because they don't like it haha. But you just have to really stick to what you want.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Be prepared to be stressed because it can be frustrating until you find "the dress".

• You go in and choose styles you like, then they bring you a bunch of dresses and you try them all on.