How to forget wife's past and get rid of all the thoughts of her past that comes in the mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Goodness, I'd like to meet her and get the deal about all the things she got up to. Don't tell me, she only grocery-shoped until you were down to your last slice of bread and there was never any marmalade for breakfast !!

Dude, you accepted everything she was when you married her. If it's torturing you and you can't get over it, join a group and get some therapy. Apparently, it helps.

• Is there any advice which may help to get past all this? thank you for your opinion

• Well that's not fair on her part. Speak to her and tell her exactly how you feel. Don't forget she accepted your proposal and married you for her own reasons. What has shocked you about her past though because it seems to me having many relationships doesn't make a man question things so much the way you are?

• Thank you:

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think it's possible, but when you married her that means you accept her for who she is regardless of her past.. just focus on the present and your hopes for the future

What Girls Said 1

• Unless she has cheated in has the past or something, I wouldn't worry. you have to remember that she has had experiences too, like i'm sure you have. Stop obsessing over her past because it's just going to ruin your relationship. Try to focus on building your relationship instead of focusing on tearing it down. You will never bring back the past. She married you, YOU. She wants to be with YOU. Why are you so insecure that you have to find a blame within her?

• No the husband dont have past experiences... and I not not trying to tear it down... thats why I have asked how to get rid of it... thank you for helping me friend..:)

What Guys Said 3

• If you had a problem with her past why did you marry her?

That being said the pepole saying "just get over it" or "grow up" are foolish. It's not something you'll just get over simply by willing yourself to. You might want to consider marriage counseling, otherwise this could ruin your marriage.

In my opinion girls are now more promiscuous than guys so this is something a lot of guys end up realizing once they get married.

• You seem to be right... thank you

• You should have thought of it before you married her, you've committed and accepted her now.

• Grow the fuck up! Unless she's doing it now get over it.