Do you think same sex should be allowed to marry?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I get what your trying to say and since it's already been passed for them to get married your question is late or you should rephrase it to more like do you think it's right that they can now. Marriage was originally meant for a union of a man and a woman with the intention of reproducing back then. Some people marry and don't have kids and some have kids but don't marry so it's really not going to make a difference anymore in marriage or the population, I realize the whole concept has changed of what marriage was suppose to mean and like anything else things change. I still think it's strange and not use to it but each to his own since they are not hurting anyone or affecting me

What Girls Said 3

• duh, of courseee

• Yup, I believe in live and let live.
    I think people should marry whoever they want.

• Sure but they should not have the same benefits as straight couples.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. I don't even know why this is a question.
    I don't know why it has taken this long for it be legalized.

• Why should i get a say in this? People shouldn't prevent other people from doing things that dont harm anyone

• Welcome to 2001! You're a bit late.

• Yea If same sex can't marry neither can we
    "All that matters is the good in your heart not whom ones heart desires"
    -Raiden 2015

• I believe everyone should be allowed to marry and still have full rights to be parents, lovers , couples, etc. Too much hate now a days people won't even let them have kids or give blood but I digress.

• I dont think anyone should be allowed to get married. All it do is ruin ya lives...

• I dont see why not. to make the religious people happy, call it a civil union.

• Isn't it already done so?

• It is separation of church and state. Just have to make sure not to infringe upon anyone's religious freedoms.