Guys, How do you know what type of women you want to marry?

SO, I AM CURIOUS ON How GUYS find the women that they want to marry. Is is the way her body is! I know that men look for a women, who he will have his children with. I know that men like certain things on a women's body. How do you know as a MAN the type of women you will marry? When will you find her and how do you know she will be the right lady for you?
As a female I know that I want a husband that is in the same level as me, who has. Career and wants kids LOTS of THEM.
I can that my husband has to be my match, someone I will love and cherish.
So guys tell me!!

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriage is stupid in today's world.

But anyway, if I'm going to keep a girl around, my thought process is simple: is my life better with her in it or not?

Career, health, living situation, lifestyle, personality, etc. If she checks out as compatible with anything that's important to me and I like having her around, then that's all I need.

• Marriage isn't stupid, its a wonderful thing. What makes it stupid to you?

• I'm happy to answer, but I'm on a mobile right now. When I have time and access to a keyboard later on tonight/tomorrow, i will say a bit more.

• Okay thanks

What Guys Said 5

• I believe a man know what type of woman he want to marry is when he reach the age of knowing what he want in life. Thats when a man make decisions on what he want and not just trying something to give it a try. When a man reach that point then he can surely let you know. If he can't, he haven't reach that point yet

• I never want to get married.

• I don't want to get married.

• Why not?

• Because I wouldn't get anything out of it. There are risks in having children, having sex, having relationships, cohabiting, but at least I would get benefits from those things. A marriage is a contract where the man (in almost all cases, though in a few cases the woman) risks a lot and gains nothing. If the positions were reversed, I wouldn't pressure my partner to sign such a contract. I wouldn't even agree to it. How could I do that to anyone, let alone to someone I allegedly love? So, there's also the answer to a follow-up question that I have often seen from women on this topic: what if your refusal to get married is a deal-breaker for her? Well, then, she just isn't worth it, anyway.

• Wow, that's good. I think prenups are stupid, if you don't trust them then don't marry that person then

• Whichever woman loves me and is a good person and is dedicated. Also, a little pretty. I'm greedy.

• I married a partner who i felt i have an emotional connection to, and feel they are my best friend. Everything else is gravy.

Also we aren't interested in having children.