Is it time to leave my husband?

He's a big alcoholic. He drinks a lot and spend our money on poker and other stupid things. He force me sometimes to have sex even if i don't want to, and he don't give a shit about our daughter and steal the money that I've been saving for months to pay for rent and runaway! So i had to go to live with my best friend for a while till i save some money and we moved to a small apartment. I feel that he's useless and can't do anything right and really don't care about us. I'm pregnant now "thanks to him" he forced me so we had unprotected sex and this is what what happened, I'm worried about my daughter and I don't know what to do.

• leave him
  • there's still a hope yet

Most Helpful Guy

• Marital rape is a crime.
    Time to get away and file for divorce, take your daughter with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should leave him.

I haven't read one positive thing about him here.
    What would make you want to stay?

He's an alcoholic and because he is spiraling out of control all of his decision making is in poor judgment.
    He is not himself because he is influenced by a chemical substance.
    You should tell him you are leaving... and leave!

This isn't about you anymore this about protecting your daughter and your child on the way.

What Guys Said 10

• Some times ( especially where alcohol or drugs come into play ) leaving is the only true way to wake some people up. The ones who deny having a problem are the worst , and hardest to convince that you won't take their shit any longer so I had to say Leave him.

• If you feel that he is threatening you and your childrens safety and wellfare, you have the right to get those even if it means that you have to leave him.
    Maybe what is as important to you is your husband's wellfare. Despite his ugly quality, without you he has nothing. So are you saint enough to be by his side?

• I don't know but I'm done with my life and if I wasn't a mother and pregnant god knows what will I do. I'm stuck in the middle because I'm taking responsibility for everything and it's an easy thing to do.

• Take note you have the power to make your own choice. What you need now is clarity. If you can see clearly what really matters to you, you can make the choice that you will not regret.
      If you think that you have no choice, it means that you are still in the dark. Your view is murky with fear and uncertainties.

• I think you answered your own question he is a douchebag - Leave him and don't look back.

• seems like you already came to that answer on your own

• I'm not sure yet about this

• Because there's nothing good in him! Maybe there's still one "he doesn't beat me or his daughter" but he still full of many bad things.

• Yes exactly so why are you still here, go and do something about it and protect your daughter.

• Leave that sick fuck and live your life bc it will definitely get worst in the future 😶 I'm sorry but that's the truth

• Sounds like you should leave him and find a decent guy who will support you and your daughter. You could have him arrested for spousal rape

• yes he will eventually start physically abusing u he cares less about u more about himself! The having sex against your will is called spousal rape! u should get police and a attorney involved [with proof]but don't warn him u are doing this! LEAVE HIM!

• He is an ass. File for divorce and take your kid with you.

• Get the hell out ASAP. Nobody should have to put up with that.

• It's hard to leave once you're "attracted" to someone, but you're not anymore attracted you're thinking oh he can fix himself, but seems like he won't. Probably you tried to help him, but nothing helped.

Please be responsible and move away.

What Girls Said 11

• Get out now before it gets even worse.

• Is there anything worse than this?

• I don't want to stay but I don't know where should i go. I'm tired from taking responsibility for everything and working all the time to save some money.

• So you're stuck. What you need to do is either give the money to someone you trust completely or get a secret bank account. You can even seek help from the authorities and they can help you. They could recommend going to a to a battered women's shelter and they set you up in a private apartment. They will be able to protect you from him. He will not find you or your children. At this point it's better for your children to stay away from their father. He's not stable

• I can't imagine how anyone could think that there was still hope in that relationship.

• In what twisted world would there still be hope for a pathetic excuse of a human being like that? Leave.

• you should leave him!

• you obviously should have left him and called the cops a long time ago. i say report him for rape, get a divorce, and make sure he is put behind bars so he can't hurt anyone else, including your children. its absolutely unfair to put your kids at risk like that.

• That guy is NO GOOD! Leave him. .
    He is just making your life miserable and he is not even trying to make it work out... Its best if you start a new chapter of your life without him... Just focus on your kids... You would get your life together...

• Get out of there. Take care of your kids. That's definitely not something they should see while growing up. It must be scary, but it looks like you have good friends that will help you.

• No hope, just tell him goodbye.

• Time to leave

• If this bych is taking money from what you have saved for your child... It's time to kill this motherfucer yourself. Sorry. NO. No one takes from your babies and lives to tell about it. JS.

• No doubt you have to leave him!! He's a monster, a criminal who needs to be punished! Think of your children, they deserve a better life. Leave him.

• I always think of my children first this I why I didn't leave until now because I thought my daughter needs her father but I was wrong.

• Your daughter should stay the hell away from men like her father. If you stay with him, you'll only teach her that that's the sort of relationship she should have in the future. If all she knows about relationships is abuse, then she will most likely end up seeking abusive partners.