For married men (preferably those whom have been married a while)?

Do you consider monogamy emotionally and sexually satisfying? Do you find your sexual desires and fantasies fulfilled?

I'm concerned that monogamy would unsatisfying. In ideal circumstances, I would want 3-5 wifes I'm all physically, emotionally, and romantically attracted to. I also want to be wrong about this. So, I'm wondering, do you guys find yourself strongly wanting other women besides your wife?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. in Islam men are allowed to marry more than one wife UNDER certain circumstances. So it's normal. I think men have more lusts than women do.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's satisfying--until the divorce.

Just focus on your career, you'll be much happier (and wealthier).

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I am married but we also have an open relationship. Its not impossible.

But i would also be okay with monogamy. Probably won't be open relationship forever anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would want to try other things my wife would never do as my wife is older than me 7 years iwonder what a younger more lets say innocent girl would be like

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but I wouldn't want to deal with more than one but I do check other ones, so I guess I would have leave her completely instead of being with one on the side, more than one is just to much to deal with

0|1
    0|0