In India, if a virgin husband finds out that his wife was not a virgin and above that she had casual sex before marraige?

What are the problems that are faced by the couple?
Its not a big issue in some other countries as both the couple have pasts, so its balanced (even in some places in India also), but if the husband was against it then?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a huge people that don't really care about it but i'm personally i wouldn't date a guy who had past with like 120 girls before me especially if it was my first relationship. So i wouldn't blame him if he gets upset or something at his wife for hiding it and act like she's virgin. Just imagining the situation is enough to feel what he feels like.

• Thank you... 119 number of girls al right?

• 119 girls before marraige? itnt it still a big number... its a number which may constitiute a small vilage

• Yeah I just said that as a example. @Asker

Most Helpful Guy

• The typical Hindu man in India would likely file for a divorce and keep any dowers under law. Not to say this is all Indians or that it is right, but the majority of the time this is what would happen.

What Girls Said 3

• He should be boiled in oil.

• Any specific reason

• So you are too jufging me... so what about you

• Judging me

• @YourFutureEx and @DanteSparda what would happen?

• I am more interested in finding out that how he'd find that whether she's virgin or not XD

• You did'nt say how he would feel... anyways... thank you... for participating in the conversation..

• I thought it wasn't a big deal in India.

• Yes... may be in some places where people stopped valueing sex as a special thing... but still in other places of India its still followed

What Guys Said 2

• obviously this guy'd demand a break-up i believe

• first i ask why you hid it? since i am willing to marry a virgin woman why she lied. it is wrong so i breakup with her because i can't trust her anymore.