How to break my finger more?

So I have a wedding tomorrow. I don't really love him though. I broke my ring finger "accidentally" so we couldn't get married. However, no one believes I broke it. I need to prove to them that it is broken. How can I break my finger more so I don't have to get married? Every time I try to break it more it hurts :(

Why can't anyone just answer my question? I wanna know how I can break it. Not how I can stop the wedding in other ways.
I'm gonna save the world by breaking everyone's finger. That's the solution I came up with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chop it off and stay single for life

• I want it though. I don't wanna be single either.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should break his fingers by accident!

What Guys Said 13

• How about stop acting immature and inflicting self harm upon yourself and just tell him the truth, all your doing is stringing him along and the longer you do it the more it will hurt him and the more he'll hate you when the truth is finally reveled.

• I just need time to tell him. I can't let him know tomorrow. I wanna delay the wedding so I have time to tell him.

• -sigh- well really any physical movement or pushes, pulls will make it worse.

• Just stay at home and don't go to the wedding. Call him NOW that you won't be there.

No need to break a finger.

• But breaking fingers is fun. Just like how this guy did i.ytimg.com/vi/7s4MmXFYduw/maxresdefault.jpg

• I broke a toe 8 weeks ago, it wasn't fun. I broke a finger 10 years ago. It hurt like hell but I didn't see a doctor. It grew back crooked. Now I'm sleeping every night with a splint to stop it from getting more crooked. No fun!

• Whatever happened to honesty?

• wow really fam really? poor boyfriend :/... you get me fam? mr jiggy is mad -.-

• Wtf is this world coming to?

• To marriage, which is not something I want.

• Well, you only get one shot at life... It's up to you... You can take the easy option and just get married or do the right thing and call it off

• accidentally slam your hand in a car door? how does that sound? It is going to bloody hurt though. You could just not turn up of course or tell him you cheated .. lol

• Tell him there is green gunge coming out of your pussy. That should put him off
      Good troll though

• Lol thanks

• Put it in the car door and slam it shut several times. That'll show em

• But what if my other fingers break too?

• Well, wouldn't that be better? More is better than less!

• But I want them

• Go to the doctor.

• Can he break my finger?

• No but he can provide professional confirmation that it's broken.

• Hmm... Okay. I'll do that.

• Tell him you don't want to marry him and the problem is solve

• This is fake right?

• Just chop the whole damn hand off.

• I need my hand though.

• Just tell him. If you break it, it'll heal eventually. Then what? May as well get it over with now

• Seriously? You trolling?

Poor guy...

• Sadly it's true :(

• I did love him

• What changed? Why and how?

What Girls Said 16

• How about going to "your" wedding and refuse him in front of everyone!! Noone will bother you with him again, even if you break your finger this time, it will heal, will you keep breaking it until the end of times? Just refuse him infront of all the guests I am sure that he won't have the balls to come back again ;) be STRONG don't lose YOUR life because of fear! Make your mind and say NO with all your strength! No matter how hard it is No matter how the rules in your family are don't GIVE UP! SAY what you HAVE TO say! DO IT! YOU ARE NOT WEAK! if you could break your finger you are STRONG enough to stop this wedding! It doesn't deserve you to suffer! Say NO!

• I actually posted this as a joke yesterday. Don't worry. No one's breaking a finger and no relationships are being broken lol

• Omg haha :D I am sorry I just replied directly well I am glad to hear this

• This is an extremely bad way of trying to get out of a wedding, however if you're looking to break it.. put it in-between a door hinge lol.

• Hmm... I'll try that. Thanks :)

• Please don't abuse yourself.

I know this is hard, but just call off the marriage, tell your parents you feel he's not right for you. I'm thinking this is an arranged marriage.

My parents do arrange marriage, but my mom always told me that if the guy isn't right for me, don't marry him, it will hurt a lot once you get marriaged then tell him you don't love him, it will cause much more problems than it did before you got married.

• This question was a joke. Don't worry. No relationships are being broken, and neither are any fingers?

• I really hope this is a joke... if you're serious you need to go to a mental institution.

• I just don't wanna get married :(

• Break the caterer's fingers. No food = no wedding. Problem solved.

• What if they find a new one?

• They won't find a new one this late. To be safe, you can always poison them.

• Okay. I guess that would work.

• Troll... either that or you're crazy af!

• Or you could do what any sane , moral person would do.
    ...
    Just chop it off.

• I want it though. I just need something for tomorrow.

• Amputate it.

• B-but, but... I want it!!

• If you keep breaking it on purpose, you might as well amputate it..

• I just want something for tomorrow.

• OMG is this true? You have to tell me how it goes. I feel you should just tell him right away you don't want to get married, or slam your finger in the door xD

• dammit, im too late

• No I was kidding lol

• How about just tell him you don't love him and don't marry him? lol

• He would commit suicide

• If you don't love him thats a reason

• A less painful one

• What? How about just not marrying him? Does someone force you to do so?

• I don't want him to feel bad. I need a reason.

• Not even if I'm a troll? I mean I'm not saying I am one, but what if I was one?

• Well, it kinda obvious that you're joking, but who knows... There are lot of crazy people around nowadays.

• Girl, that's crazy.

Congrats in advance! ^-^

• Congrats on what? She doesn't want to get married :|

• Thanks :)

But how do I do it?

• Umm... is this a troll?

• Lol good trolling though seriously

• 😑😐

Just write him a mail then.

Why did you say yes to marrying him?

• Yeah I could do that, but I believe that I can save the world by breaking my finger.

• Go ahead then. There is always a hammer.

• You mean Thor's hammer? Where do I get that from though? Do you think he'll give it to me? Where can I find him?

• Wow...
    ...