Girls, what would you do if your fiance slapped you the night before your wedding?

Even if you did something wrong, i think it's forbiden to hit ur patner. So what u did doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if you genuinely deserve a slap (you hit him first or were being violent/pushy) then the wedding should still happen, but it would be extremely awkward. If he just slapped you out of no where then I would suggest pissing right the fuck off instead of showing that the behavior is ok. You should NEVER hit your partner, and if you do don't complain when you get hit back.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Shouldn't be no wedding!

• did you deserved to get slapped that is the question?

• i would probably go ahead and take the revenge after that, slap on the butts is more unbearable>>>>:) hahaha

• Dump his sorry ass! The abuse will continue if you forgive him.

What Girls Said 6

• there will be no wedding

• Oh wow. Tough decision when you take into account the money spent and keeping up appearances with the guest. This is either a red flag of things to come or something that needs to be intervened. Like have a meeting with the pastor on your concerns. Especially if it was the first time.

• i would call off the wedding.. throw the ring in his stupid face.. and leave forever..

• It really depends why he slapped me.

Also on how hard he did.

If it was a playful, light one that doesn't hurt, I would play along.

If it was a brutal, and meaningless slap, i would be furious and probably kill him. Oops,

• Dump him, If it starts like that i can promise you it will get worse!

• There will be no wedding the next day.
    Unless I provoked him.

But either way no wedding because obviously we both have things to work on.

• I just read your update. If you provoke him to slap, then obviously you are at fault too. It is not entirely his fault.

But yeah, it is better to leave then hit someone.