What gals think?

I am 18 years old. Everyone thinks I am a very good looking man. My sense of humor is also good. But my height is just 5.55 feet. What impression do gals get of me? Can I get beautiful a partner?Assume if you r around 5.5 then if I propose you ,will you accept?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are confident and it shows, girls won't see your height. If you lack self-confidence and don't make up for any flaws with humor and charm, girls will see only flaws and weaknesses.

Note - your height is not a flaw but if you were under 5 feet, that may be seen as a flaw to some girls. Also, not ALL girls will see weaknesses but it's true for most despite the "it's what's inside that counts". You have to get to know the inside first and the outside can be a deciding factor.

What Girls Said 5

• Well if you are good looking than there is no reason for a girl not to like you. Besides what you look on the outside doesn't count, it's what's on the inside that really counts, so if you like someone who doesn't think you are good looking than you can do so much better than them.

• As long as you're taller or the same as the girl you like then you're fine! It's when us girls are taller than the guy it gets...awkward =]

• I am five four and my man is five one--the measure of a man is not in his height--and believe me, as time wears on, looks won't be as important why to you as substance.

• If you are attractive as much as you say then there should be no problem based on how you feel about the whole height situatiuon and some girls like short boys people have ther many pics based on what they like.

• Height does not make THAT much of a difference. I don't care as long as their face is not at boob level....And that's just because I'm a DD.

What Guys Said 0