I want a white guy for a future relationship, marriage, kids etc but I've been with a lot of black guys mostly for onr major reason?

... would my future husband have a problem with that?

• yes. intimidated by my many black ex lovers
  • no turned on by my many black lovers

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy a horse.

Most Helpful Girl

• A - white guys are usually intimidated when you say you've had black lovers - or so I gather...

• Why has a white boyfriend of yours been upset when you told him?

• I've never been with anyone but white guys... since there are only white people here.
      But this is what I gather from everyone else talking on this site and everywhere else.

• One day you will get your BBC too.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, the problem that you are going to have is tightness, or, more specifically, lack thereof.

It is not enjoyable to fuck a well-fucked pussy.

My advice to you is to find a white NBA player or a white NFL offensive lineman because they are maybe the only white guys who might still consider your snatch as tight.

However, short of that (pardon the pun), you better form a future relationship with a black guy.

• He might be intimidated, but there's no reason he needs to know. If he asks, you can tell him, but don't just inform him, y'know? Like when he says "I think I love you" don't reply with, "I've fucked a bunch of guys with big penises". And if he asks you don't NEED to say the race, or why you chose it.

• See, this shit I what I been talking about, white women will sleep with black men but not marry them. It makew bo difference, there are great blsck guys and white pieces of shit, you're just being racist.

• If I guy did the same youd just say he was sowing his wild oats.

• Do black people speak another language from whites in America?

• Hehe, good point

• The only guys who really care about that aren't worth being with anyway. Some white guys are just insecure.

• Some white guys have a reason to be insecure when compared to black guys to be fair to white guys.

• Oh so you're trolling.. I thought you actually were worried about people treating you poorly for having a black boyfriend or whatever.

• I have had loads of black lovers but they weren't boyfriends.

• Hi, white guy here. I only date brown chicks and would advise other white guys to do the same.

• Well good for you. But how do you compete with all the roving mandingos?

• I just tell women I am white and they jump on my dick like it's made of gold or something...

• Wow, and you just called someone a racist sexist pig in the above post...

• Well thanks for excluding yellow guys.

• You know why your excluded.

• If only she knew how awesome and loyal yellow guys are. Homer and Marge Simpson have been together for many years, this just shows what great marriage material the yellow men folk are. #MarriageGoals xD

• @xXiTacoXx

^^ Someone hand her an award.

• What is the one major reason?

• Big black sausage

• You just can't handle a real woman.

• What makes you a real woman?

• What's that one reason if you don't mind me asking?

• Big mandingo penis. Sorry.

• I didn't say anything about a kitchen. I also didn't say you can't have sex with whoever you want to have sex with. I just said it's racist to only want to marry a white guy and use black men as fuck toys, but consider them unfit for marriage and kids. You do as you want. Nobody is stopping you. You asked the question I'm guessing wanting opinions. So I gave mine. Anything else?

• No your getting it. Feminism is here to stay.

• The only two choices are that he is turned on or intimidated; you can't imagine any other responses?

Why is it that you dated primarily black guys?

• Ibecause sex with mandingo men is the best.

• Obviously, you know everything there is to know on this subject, so I ought to listen to you. . . if only I wasn't so stupid!

• Now your getting it lol

What Girls Said 6

• What does race matter? You could end up with a dick head white husband? Personally I wish Ireland had more selection, nothing wrong with white guys, just like to have different options xD

• I sure you can find some BBC.

• You may want something, but that doesn't always mean it's good for you. Instead of focusing on a guys skin colour, why not focus on finding someone who has the personality of your forever guy instead of the looks of that forever guy?

• I'm sure he would be compassionate about it.

• you seem to want too much

• I wouldn't tell him a lot of your sexual history if I was you.

• Yeah white guys get so intimidated if you've been with a black guy

• No White people on here love being worshipped

• I think white men have creepy fetishes and I think they are boring you are better off marrying a non white man

• Don't tell a white man about your past
      Some white men will not be with a white lady who has been with a black guy

• No. I would adopt a brown baby but I dont want to give birth to one.