What is your view on the legalization of gay marrage?

• Love Wins! Fuck You haters!
  • God says it's wrong. (u going to hell.)
  • Not suportive but still love the people.
  • If only I could mary my Cell Phone!
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriage should not have to be recognized by the government. The Supreme Court clearly violated the Constitution when it unilaterally made it legal, however. It was not a good moment for democracy or the rule of law.

• But are u for or against it?

• * Church. in some cases the pastor can go to prison for not performing the cerimony.

What Girls Said 4

• voted C.
    not supporting doesn't make anyone a hater. it makes them have an opinion that they are entitled to.

• the government should not have had say in marriage. people can do whatever the hell they want

• God this question is getting old... But anyways I support it 👍

• Love is love of course and love is not a sin

What Guys Said 9

• I don't support it, because marriage is ultimately about the family and an institution that should be of high regard specifically between a man and a woman. Homosexual people should be free to get together but they obviously don't last. Before the liberal age, we used to call these facts.

It's fascinating how the left framed the debate on gay marraige. I. e the agenda that anyone that oposed it is automatically against inequality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbUfVO74kPM

www.youngcons.com/.../bigot1.jpg
    www.youngcons.com/.../bigot2.jpg
    www.youngcons.com/.../bigot3.jpg
    www.youngcons.com/.../bigot4.jpg
    www.youngcons.com/.../bigot5.jpg
    www.youngcons.com/.../bigot6.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tba2GVkdlo

• I would prefer marriage remain between a man and a woman and if gays want some sort of quasi-marriage then they can call it a civil union. That way both straights and gays are able to be with their loved ones but the definition of marriage stays the same.

• I support it, but I respect the views of people who don't.

• I support it! It has been legal in New Zealand since the 19th of August 2013. In Australia it still remains illegal and as a result many gay and lesbian Australians are coming to New Zealand to have a legal marriage. Australia from what I think I have heard is in no hurry to make it legal in their country.

• I don't support it, never will.

• The federal government shouldn't have any say in homosexual marriage. It's a matter for the states. If one state rules one way and another a different way, then that's that. The people who don't like the idea can move to other states. The people who can't marry can move to other states.

Though technically, it's still a civil union and not marriage. Same concept, different titles.

• Love between two consenting adults wins?
    Fabulous~!
    i.neoseeker.com/n/5/varus_splash_4_thumb.jpg

• I support it.

• They needed to use the word "marriage" so it would sound just like what normal people do. But homosexuality is not normal. This is part of the liberal movement's agenda to normalize deviant behavior.

Bring on the hate responses and tell me how loving you are.