Married multiple times? Would YOU do it? Would you be involved with someone who had been?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think multiple marriages in the past is a SERIOUS RED FLAG. I would have to do some discrete investigating to find out why there's a pattern. In general, I would probably just not pursue a relationship with that person...

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not multiple times, but then again who am I to judge, it clearly didn't work for them in the past for some reasons. I even use to say I wouldn't date someone who had been married, but things change and it's really no different than dating someone who wasn't.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope I wouldn't

I'm against marriage but if I do get married I want it to be both of ours first marriage. If my first marriage fails I'm not going to try again.

• Absolutely not, that should tell you they can't get out right, and they will always run

What Girls Said 2

• Nope if someone's been married multiple times then something must be wrong...

• i would not want to.