Would you marry someone who beats you?

Why or why not?

0|0
24|15

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way I could ever marry someone who beats me.

I could MAYBE date a girl who beats me, and that would solely be for the sex. Beating is wrong regardless of which gender does it.

I have no tolerance for domestic violence.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I'll happily slug a bitch jaw off if she even thinks about hitting me so hell to the MF naw i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • She beat me at strip poker. But I let her.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife beats me where it concerns children, teaching and French, Italian and German grammar, writing Greek. I beat her at other things.
    So what?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd marry that woman. Not many people can beat me at Mario Kart: Double Dash and, if she was able to, that just sounds like a really fruitful relationship, to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even be engaged, or date them if I knew in time!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to be insane or mentally ill to do that

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone beats me, I wouldn't even ever want to TALK to them! EVER!
    Dating? Marrying? Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she hot? Or rich?

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's abuse and marriage is about love

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't marry someone who beats you. Unless you're a boxer who wants to practice boxing. HaHa!

0|0
    0|0
  • Beating in what sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think these girls aren't really thinking here. Stockholm syndrome is a real condition and in some situations you never know what may end up happening. I would hope I wouldn't marry someone who beats me, but in certain situations who knows what could happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless your into kinky s3x

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I reckon almost everyone will say no, but if you're in an abusive relationship, it can be really hard to get out of... So perhaps more people would marry somebody who beats them- not because of that particularly- but because they feel like they cannot escape and feel dominated by their abusive partner and pressured into it...

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't. No one has the right to hurt me and marrying him just gives him more leverage over me. Not to mention I would never have children with an abuser. I would leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wtf? No. Why would I marry (or even date) such an evil person? I have self-respect.

0|1
    0|0
  • OBVIOUSLY NOT wtf

0|1
    0|0
  • How can I marry someone who would be six feet under?

1|1
    0|0
  • WTH? Hell, NO. I would rather stay single all my life than marry a pyscho.
    If someone ever lays a finger on me.. tried to harm me, I would call the cops and get him arrested

0|1
    0|0
  • No never. Id bluntly confront them about any aggressive abusive signs long before the could get to the point of beatings. If he couldn't work on and fix his aggression with my support, Id be done with him

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck no! That's an unhealthy relationship right there. I'm not crazy nor insane to put up with that kinda shit!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because I am strong and won't let someone do that to me. It wouldn't matter if I loved them, I would quickly GET OUT and tell my family.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no! if he hits me even once without my consent, he's getting a baseball bat to the junk until I smash them like grapes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure I would but he would probably end up a corpse :-) I don't take shit from men... seen my mother go through that twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm yeah o_o

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL READ IT WRONG
      THOUGHT IT SAID SOMEONE WHO BEATS OFF TO YOU
      BWHAGAGGA WHAT
      I didn't SLEEP MUCH FUCK

• Beats me at what, table tennis?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't mind getting shanked to death, sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not, if i wanted to be beaten i would go engage in a brawl

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh... NO! I love myself too much!

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. What else is marriage for?

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't think i would marry someone like that. That's not love

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I dont even see why this is a question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if it wasn't sex related. I wouldn't want one of us to end up in jail. And wouldn't want to live in fear.

0|0
    0|0