Your are about to get married soon and have a slight doubt as to whether ur doing the right thing. Would you back away or hope for it to get better?

• Back away
  • Go for it

Most Helpful Girl

• I had this Same feeling Right before Marrying a husband out in Egypt and with God, I allowed Him to guide the way on My... Wedding day, which did take place at the Ministry of Justice.
    We have had many ups and downs, Breakups and Makeups, and with me Not having returned in a very long time now that I am back in the states, I often wonder Why God allowed me to go through with it when it doesn't seem to be benefiting either one of us at the moment.
    If you have already gone ahead and made these Huge plans, spent a fortune, then you need to take some space Alone with yourself and decide it it going to 'Benefit' you in the end. Going through with it because of All that has been Invested, if you end up in a messy divorce and kids, How much More are you losing then?
    You could be having cold duck feet, much like a nervous Nellie of a bride groom often does. However, Let God Guide you and with This, He will be your Decision maker if you decide to just 'Back out' and work from There... Focusing on You Only and no one else so that it won't matter because you will Not... Care.
    Good luck and seriously, "I Do" some soul searching, you still have time. xx

• I see you are Nor sure you love him and if so, you could very well be caught up in the fairy tale idea of having a fairy tale wedding but remember, when the honeymoon is over, it is you and him in the real world and real life will then kick in. xx

• Oh, so welcome, and with love, it will find its way.:)) xxoo

• Thank you so much for the Vote of Confidence, sweetie, and always allow God to guide you no matter what in life.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• I would hope the girl would be upright and honest with me if she had doubts about us getting married.

• What if that ruines our relationship and its just a silly thought that I might get over after some time

• He would get hurt. I tell him I love him all the time. :(

What Girls Said 3

• I was worried about this and wished i had backed out... I am now divorced as I went ahead. What are your fears?

• I'm not sure if I love him. He tells me he loves me I tell him too but most of the time I'm not so sure.

• What were your doubts

• did I really want to spend my life with him... the annoying thing was I wished I had realised I could have as I miss him a lot now but that fear ruined my marriage.

If you are not ready, postpone it or dont book it until you know you are... :) x

• I will be honest about this time last year I had doubts because my husband hid something from me but we worked through it and we are now stronger because of it.

• i heard every single girl goes through this before their big day
    and i heard about really bad mood swings and nervousness