Propose?

I have been wanting to propose to my girl friend for several months now what is a nice way to purpose that she will love?

Do I just get on one knee traditional style? Do I take her some place nice to eat and ask her? Do I take her to on a trip and ask her there?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should do something extremely creative like since its christmas time why not spell it out with lights or put a ring in a small box put that box in a bigger box and bigger and bigger till there's a huge box under the tree. if your jewish you could put the ring on one of the candle holders in the manora. there are other ideas depending on what kind of girl she is

What Girls Said 2

• ill just do what ur heart disers anyway she would like it anyway you do it

• It's hard to speak for her but definitely do it in some sort of cute way. Most girls probably like the traditional knee and being romantic about. I don't think you need to go as far as take her on a trip. Maybe make dinner for her at home and make it romantic and ask there.

What Guys Said 2

• If possible take her to where you guys had your first kiss, or something along those lines.

• Try the traditional knee-style when she least expects it.