Do you think there is an ideal age to marry?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. For the most part, I truly do think age is just a number.

Some people are ready at 18, while some people aren't ready for marriage until their 40's. Of course, some people don't want to marry at all.

Personally, I don't think I'll be ready until I'm in my 30's. There is no way I'm marrying under 30.

What Guys Said 12

• No. It differs from person to person. For some it's 23 and for some it's 43. And some people should not get married at all.

It depends if you are totally ready for it. Emotionally, life experience, financially, etc.

• ideally never

• My age? Maybe kids in 2-3 years after

• if love is there its real then there is no age limit! age is just a number!

• Past college

• hmm people still get married? Do people even want to get married nowadays? If so well at least you have to be of age no?

• I think if he was 27 and she was 25 it's perfect!

• Probably late twenties, but fk it most people seem to get divorced now whatever age they marry.

• Can't tell about others but i'll wait till at least 33 to think about getting married

• no. but i need marriage before 27 age :D

• If people got married in their 40s or 50s, there would be less divorce in the world

• I think it is different for everyone... I have always wanted to go for late 20s myself... like 27-28?

What Girls Said 9

• 30! I would like to be 30 when I marry. The youngest I want to be married is 28. I want my 20's to be spent living life and discovering myself and just having fun. I have the rest of my life to be chained down. My twenties are all I got left of my true freedom.

• Nope.
    As long as you both are ready and have a job and are stable - have a place to live - then everything is great. =)

• no i don't think there's an "ideal age" to get married... it all depends on the individual

• 25-35 in my opinion

• Yeah 18+
    Filler

• No not really just marry when you feel ready

• in general? no

for each person/couple, there might be an ideal age/stage of life to get married... but it varies based on so many different factors

• I can't say a specific age but I'd say it would be best when you've graduated and have started working. Once you've built a career, you can start building other things such as a family. Therefore, you won't wonder what ifs, y'know? I've heard a lot of people who say they regret not following their dreams first before being tied down, or saying they hope they've done more before starting a family. It's good to experience life as much as you can before sharing it with a husband and kids :)

• Yeah, between 26 and 32.