Why do young women want to get married young?

While men want to wait.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because women want to settle down as soon as possible, while "men" want to be teenagers forever. Males never grow up it seems. We just want to have sex with as many women as possible and party.

What Girls Said 6

• If she wants kids she only really has until her mid 30's and if she wants to focus on her career people call her a frigid selfish bitch :/
    I'm personally more interested in getting and education, a good career and travelling. But I want to adopt so that gives me more time.

• I think since women mature before men - they're ready for something more meaningful and secure.

Men want to be children forever - or teenagers...

• i guess it has something to do with the biological clock

• Because we have a limited amount of eggs and we cannot go to the store to get some more.

• Because wen have an expiration date on there reproductive goods..

• Biology. Women are "better looking" when young and men have their money together when they are older.

What Guys Said 1

• Stupidity. Then they get 30 and hit that sexual peak and fuck guys my age lol.

• Sh*t! I didn't get the cougar memo. Someone's slacking and needs to be fired.

• Don't everybody get the memo.