May I get drunk the day I get married? if I get married?

i would like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if getting wasted drunk is a great idea - you might want to remember your wedding/night. But buzzed or lightly drunk might be ok, if that's what you want.

• Thank you for MHO! :)

What Girls Said 2

• You'll have to remember that at your wedding, your whole family and your bride's whole family will be there. Do you really want to get wasted in front of your grandmother and your father-in-law?

• whatever floats your goat dude

What Guys Said 3

• You may, and many people do, but in your later years, you may wish to remember the occasion. One the other hand, if you think in your later years that you won't want to remember it at all, perhaps you should just get drunk and forego the wedding.

• I gotta get engaged again first,

• You really don't have to/gotta/must. . . certainly don't do it just so that you will be in compliance with the formula.

• Not a good plan. It's very disrespectful to everyone else in attendance, particularly your bride and her family. Make sure you tell the woman about this when you propose.

• I need t get a woman to propose then I will tell her that, I am single

• After the marriage, sure. before the marriage, HECK NO.