If you were 50 years old or older and single, would you even try to get married?

Assuming you wanted to get married in the first place.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not?

I hear about elderly people getting married again.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah of course. That's not too old to get married.

• Hmm... sure. I would..

• I think if I'm 50 and still single then I probably wouldn't. I have no problems being single. I mean hey, if I don't find a guy then I don't find a guy. Being single doesn't bother me

• Yeah why not. Marriage is for everyone. Age is irrelevant. Everyone deserves to be happy.

• Ummm yeah! I'm going to live to be 120!

• Yes I would if it was with the right person

What Guys Said 6

• I personally feel marriage is over rated in the first place. Around half of all marriages end up splitting up and with divorce. The man has to give half of everything he owns to the woman and people just get divorced for tiny things instead of trying to work out a solution. What is the point of marriage? Why would a guy want to trap himself? This is how I see it.

This German man took the fact he had to give half of what he owned to his wife literally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W_udxgJxAw

• Getting married is really easy. It's not something you should do, just to do. It's not like smoking a joint... It has more lasting effects on your life. If you are in the right relationship at 18 or 80 then go for it. Minus the right relationship and real love, roll single and enjoy your life.

• yes im 50 never dated never been married im still a virgin don't want kids at my age willing to get a vasectomy done Love has no age range no language barriers love comes from the heart there is no expiration date on love! sure I have missed out a lot by waiting but the best is last!

• Nopeee, I give up on life at 30 if still single!

• no thanks fam thats too old fam

• Pfft, no, lol!!! What kind of question is that?