Have you ever been in a wedding?

So I'm in my first wedding Saturday and I'm so excited. I'm the maid of honor. I can't wait to dress up and look somewhat pretty!

Most Helpful Guy

• There was my cousin's wedding, then a youth friend, then my brother, then my ex, then my wife and me, then our son, then a lesbian female friend.
    All of them just as boring. Only at my ex' wedding it was a tad better: a hot table neighbor, beauty queen. A tad better, only a tad because she was a dumb bore (probably still is)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in 2012. My sister was the maid of honor in the same wedding. My best friend just got engaged a few months ago and I will likely be the maid of honor in her wedding. She still has not started planning it, though so who knows when that will be.

I am excited for you! You will have a lot of fun and I am sure you will look beautiful!

What Guys Said 28

• I walked my aunt down the aisle as well as had the "father-daughter" dance with her.

Before you start crying incest... My aunt likened me as the relative who resembled her father (my grandpa) the most, so she felt that in his absence that I should do those things.

• *Checks marriage license for signature* Yes I was in my wedding.

• I've been in a wedding twice in my life, both times as the groom. (Nobody has asked me to be a Maid of Honor, so I can't help you with personal experience.)

• i've been in a few. have fun. love weddings, well mostly the receptions

• Hey what a small world! Next Sunday I'm going to be the best man in my best friend's wedding. I'm excited as well, and it'll be my second experience being in a wedding. The first time I was a ring bearer for one of my older cousins, but that was almost 16 years ago. I hope you have a good time, and congratulations to the bride and groom.😁

• I've been to one, but not in one... maybe one day I'll be a best man :( lol

• Yeahh, I was Best man twice :) Fun times, good memories, you'll have a ball of a time :)

• I have never been to an American wedding I've only been to a Kurdish wedding and the food always sucks and they were boring.

• Lol American weddings are fun.

• Wedding food usually does suck

• Exactly somethings never change lol plus I hate all the loud noise and all the fake hellos and friendly conversations people try to have with you at weddings then after the wedding you never see them again

• I guess, I was my brothers best man (more of my mom made him than his decision) but it was only at the court house so it wasn't a big fancy wedding

• More than I can remember. But never as a best man I would hate it and also I have helped in preparing for several weedings it causes a lot stress

• Awe i hope the wedding was good , i never been part of wedding sad to say hahaha

• Yup, last year I was a groomsman in my cousin's wedding! Lots of fun! ;-)

• i was a ring bearer when i was younger like 4-5 maybe 6 i had a small tux and everything i don't remember that much i think i might have been to one after that but unsure about it

• Yeah I've been to a few.

• Yes, I have.

• I've been in my uncle and aunt's wedding. I was the ring bearer. I was only six but I felt so grown-up.

• I attend over hundreds of wedding... lol it becomes boring after some. Good luck for you; i hope everything will be great...

• Yes, my sister wedding and also several friends, well , i love it, free food and drinks.
    Probably the best places to meet ladies too.

• Yes sure
    it was fun

• Well I'm still single so no.
    Oh you meant as a guest, no.

• Almost when I was 7 i as almost picked to be ring bearer

• Yes!!! Wedding food is da best !!!

• Yes my sister and brother both are married, not with each other lol

• Are you going to sleep with the best man? #weddingtraditions

• Yes. Only for the food :)

• yeah its fun, good food, annoying music, loads of pank opportunities, etc

• Pank opportunities?

• yeah, like chopping up the wedding mints into what seems to look like cocaine lines in the bathroom, then wetting a bunch of napkins and spelling "help us" all over a wall with the napkins you'd dip in red wine

• I was awkwardly the best man for a guy I hardly knew two years ago.. It was terrible.

• Ya, it happens more than you would think, when a guy or girl has no siblings or friends lol I worked with this guy for maybe a year and we went out for drinks a handful of times after work... with other people! haha

Oh well, I had a lot of fun with the bride's sister/maid of honor lol

• Lol I bet you did

• I went to one in ninth grade since my cousin was getting married. It was super boring since I don't talk to anyone.

What Girls Said 35

• Yes, I have. I was a bridesmaid for my cousin because 2 of my cousins weren't available and she didn't want to have less than 3 so I was the backup plan. It wasn't really the best experience for me. I had dreamed of being a bridesmaid before but I really didn't like the dress or the way I had my hair. It was her choice though so I didn't complain. The other bridesmaids left me out and didn't speak to me, I didn't know who the ushers were and they never spoke to me either, I didn't even know or speak to the husband either. The bride gifted us all a pretty sparkly bracelet as thanks which I still have today. She had a great time and that was all that mattered.

• How rude is that? Smh. Thank God the bride is my sister!

• Haha I think it would've been better if the bride was someone I was actually close with, not a cousin I only see at weddings, christenings and the odd barbecue. I hope you have lots of fun, I bet you and your sis will look great!

• I've been to a lot of weddings as a musician, probably more than most people, lol. I've been part of a few too including my own.

• Yes if been a bridesmaid before

• Oh nice, I hope you have lots of fun! :D

I went to my brother's wedding and wasn't exactly in the wedding party. But I had to do some things, and take a lot of pictures.

• I've never been in one or even been to one! You'll have to show off how extra pretty you'll look! :) Have a great time, and congrats to the happy couple!

• Yeah it was the most trashy wedding you could even imagine. My dumb bitch aunt married some abusive alcoholic loser. I was a bridesmaid because she has no friends. It was a pot luck, she got her dress on ebay, the flowers were fake, the cake was from a grocery store, our dresses came from the JC penny outlet, etc.

Glad she didn't spring for a real wedding because they were divorced a few years later lol

• I have been in once. I was maid of honor. It was nice and beautiful moment. I even caught the bouquet XD

• I've been in four. Flower girl once, bridesmaid twice, and maid of honor once.
    I enjoy it, mostly for the free food and minus all of the picture taking.

• I was 12 when I was a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding. I still have the dress it is red and is kind of Audrey Hepburn style, sleeveless slightly poofy but instead of stopping at my calves, it's floor length. I will never be able to fit in it because my chest has grown but I think I will save it because it is a very nice dress and give it to my niece or a younger cousin.

• yes and i've been maid of honor 3 times! hope you will have fun

• Almost, my sister asked me to be a bridesmaid and I said sure. But then I told her nope, count me out.

Dodged a bullet.

• I was the flowergirl in my dad and step moms wedding.
    That was in like... Third or fourth grade?

The picture actually makes me laugh, because my brother and I were the only ones smiling with teeth, and we're the ones now that never smile with teeth.

• yeah i have.. did not enjoy it

• i haven't yet, but i'm a bridesmaid in a wedding at the end of August!

• Yes. I was the flower girl in my babysitter's wedding and I was a bridesmaid in my aunt's wedding.

• A few times.

• I was the flower girl in like 3 when i was younger and i read at my dad and step-moms wedding like 2 years ago.

• No I hate weddings. Lol jk. But I've never been in one buuuuut next month ill be in my exs sisters wedding (previous promise, I dont break promises) & my sisters wedding in October! I'll be a bridesmaid:)

• Yes, i've been a maid of honor before and in late September i'll be one of the bridesmaids at a friend's wedding

• I was the flower girl for my brother and his wife

• Only once at my aunts wedding. Though I was like around the age of 8-9 when it happened.

• I've went twice because I was the flower girl each time

• Been away for a while how did the wedding go? As for the question never been a bridesmaid.

• Yes. I don't like going to them.

• I was supposed
    To be a flower girl a long time ago , but I was too nervous and didn't do it.

• My sisters yeah

• So exciting! I was a flower girl at my aunt's wedding when I was 8 or 9.

• did I tell you that I'm so exciteeeeeed? :D :D

• That's funny, I'm in a wedding on Saturday too! It's a lot of fun 😊

• Countless times.

• More from Girls
    5