Would you marry yourself if you could?

or someone similar to you? why or why not?

I would! I mean, what's not to love? <3 xD

Would you marry yourself if you could?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would marry a girl who is just like me or similar. Preferably they'd be just similar-- since different tastes in some things introduce each other to new experiences.

However, if they were JUST like me, I'd be ok with that. I tend to get along well with people who have similar ideas on life and stuff. It wouldn't get boring or anything like that. It'd be pretty fun if I say so myself :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want to actually marry myself. That's weird. xD It is nice to have similarities with whomever you're dating, though! That way, you have common interests to discuss. You enjoy going to the same places. You have food you prefer to eat. However, there should be some differences to keep things interesting, so you are not constantly around each other, getting on each other's nerves. There needs to be a balance. :)

What Guys Said 36

• No I wouldn't marry someone like me - I have noticed that I tend to click with people who are unlike me - I need to be brought out of myself a bit and I respond better to certain people - I actually think I am a bit grumpy for want of a better word but I can be a good influence on some people as I encourage certain aspects of a person. I hope that when I am in a relationship we justify Aristotle's quote
    images.rapgenius.com/...da9d698be4ce.500x300x1.jpg

• I would love to marry a girl very similar to myself. I know she would treat me very well, be romantic, not cheat, hold down a job, have a sense of humor, be fun to be around, not be full of drama, have the same values, and have similar life goals.

• I might but well it's gonna get awkward at times.
    VERY... awkward.
    My double is gonna have to do some carrying at times when I'm spazzing out.

• I would absolutely marry a female version of myself. I'm such a pinnacle of human engineering that no matter who I end up with it would be below me on some level. Any future children would fly out of the womb with less potential than I have.

It's tough being this awesome.

• Similar to me? Yes. I don't think that 2 people who are very different can make a relationship work for a long time. Marry myself? I don't know, it'd be weird since I'm a man... but if it doesn't count, I would because I know myself too well to be happy with myself xD

• No! there's only room for 1 fartman!

• Every time someone asks "describe the personality of your ideal girl" I describe myself. And my crush has a lot of those traits.

So to answer your second question, yes. I would marry someone similar.

• I should imagine the female version of me would be awesome. Insufferable, but awesome. So yes, I would marry myself. But presumably, one needs a complement, some difference. Christ, I've just realistic how narcissistic that sounds...

• Hmm that is a good question I think i would prefer someone who had different interests than me and not the same so we could feed off each other and make the other one better

• @Genie23 is he being serious? xD

• I was just kidding

• Bad @Genie23 Bad bad genie haha

• That would be great, although I do have some errors that either need complementing or just finding a way to fix.

• Exactly I will!
    First of all;I love to make my lover feel loved and cared her with my whole power;I am a flexible person and I can change many things for my dream woman. If i can find her, I will work hard to please her but honestly finding her seems far to me...

• I would
    I am caring
    Affectionate
    Strong willed and prideful

If I could find a woman with these traits... I would make her my wife

So far I haven't found a girl like that

• if its an attractive girl with the same petsonality as me...

Definitely 100% 😍

• The sex would be with someone I love.

• Hell no! I'm a dude. My gate doesn't swing that way. If I were switched to a woman, in this hypothetical then yeah, because I am awesome. But I think I'd still be into chicks. The female body is soooo hot! Haha!

• I've already put a ring on my finger. Every day since my teens.
    ... I can't believe I just typed that.

• Im in a happy relationship with my mirror for 5 months and things are working ok.
    He says he wants virginity until marriage and i will respect that.

His glass is so pure and fresh, worth it.

lulz

• Nah thats a lonely pair, I am going to marry freedom

• No that would be weird af.
    I want someone that can make me better and I make them better.

• No, i need completely different person, she will add some interesting things to our life, i think

• No I wouldn't, if I married myself I wouldn't be able to marry someone else as polygamy is illegal.

• ahh that's true!! or you can move to another country where it's legal or claim it's part of your religion ahah

• Yeah. I might reject myself, though, 'cause I have high standards.

• No, I dont think that would be too fun

• On one hand it'd be great. But on the other hand you'd end up with two people who are both very shy and submissive. It wouldn't work.

• Nah, I love ladies, can't leave them

• Of course not! I'm disgusting!

• Nah, I'm a big piece of shit, honestly.

• Nahh. I think marriage is something that should be brought upon with someone else.

• I already did and me and I are very happy together

• Yeah I would and later I divorce myself LoL

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 25