Girls, If a guy proposed to you in public would you be mad?

I have been with the same girl for 6 years and I'm by no means planning to propose at this moment. I love her but were only 23 and still in grad school. I jokingly told her when we were at a baseball game a few days ago that she better not say no if I propose to her infront of 20,000 people cause a guy proposed to his girlfriend at the game. She told me I better not propose to her infront of a crowd and she would not be happy with me cause its a lot of pressure on the girl.

Update

3

Most Helpful Girl

• She's right with the pressure, but she makes it seem as if she'd consider to say no. (Please don't get me wrong I can only judge from what you described. Maybe I'm totally wrong) But do her the favor and make a private proposal :)

• Well yeah I plan too eventually lol. I woukdnt want to propose infront of all those people it would be weird.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say no in front of millions but i think that's romantic

• i agree with her, its too embarrassing too

• Well I wouldn't do that lol I just feel its so impersonal.