Need some advice?

So my Faince and I are getting married in two weeks. The plan was to get married in December but we moved it up to labor day weekend (in two weeks) because we are going to visit his grandmother in Wisconsin and we thought it'd be a beautiful place to get married. My dad lives further south and won't be able to make it to the wedding. He is really sad because he won't be there and I want him to be there too. But my Fiance and I have been really excited and I know we are both looking forward to getting married. I am thinking of asking him if we could get married a couple weeks after we get back from Wisconsin, to give my dad a little more time to be able to make it up here. But I'm worried about hurting my fiance. I don't know how he'll feel if I ask. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• You should ask him. It is immaterial more or less

What Girls Said 3

• You need to just ask him because it's important for your dad to be there. He has to "give you away" after all...

• Ask? Marriage is all about compromise. There's give and there's take. Your fiance shouldn't be upset, he should be understanding about something like this. Getting married is something you only want to do once in your life and you don't want to have any regrets.

• You should ask, I think it's important.