Can I live with my fiance' on base? He is in the military and would I be able to do this without being noticed?

He is in the military and would I be able to do this without being noticed?

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta make sure that it is legal cause i don't know if he can get in trouble for it
    I'm not so sure i would want mess with anything with the military cause they do have
    lot of discipline procedures

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you won't be able to get back on base if you wanted to leave - you need a military ID at the gate. Unless he's with you. You can't buy things in most places like the PX, BX or commissary without showing a military ID card. Once you are married, he can take you to get a dependent military ID card, and you can use that in most "public" base places (clearance will only get you into food places, commissary, BX, etc. etc.)

My parents were military and I had a dependent ID card.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't now about the legality but you would definitely be noticed

What Girls Said 1

• Don't they have bases where the soldiers live? I know the army provides them housing for them and their families, and entire community reserved for military families.