What should I wear to my brother's wedding?

Should I go all out and wear a tux or just dress in a dress shirt and pants? I been to wedddings before and never actually been in one before. I am not the best man but do want to look good and not under dressed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oscar Wilde said you can never be overdressed. The same is never worrying about being overdressed at a wedding since there is going to be a lot of people who aren't even going to dress up when they go to the wedding and reception. Being that you are the best man, you need to talk to your brother and ask him what he would like. He might have you and any other groomsmen dressing with certain colors or maybe ordering you all suits. It really depends on what he wants, but if he says whatever is fine, I would just opt for a nice suit, you don't need to get a tux because you aren't getting married. You just don't want to pull focus away from your brother by being under-dressed

What Girls Said 4

• Will it be extremely hot?
    If so no need for a blazer.

If it's going to be normal - then do wear a tux - it's respectable and nice all at the same time. =)

• Dress shirt and pants sounds better here. Pick a good color for the shirt.

Add a watch.

And don't forget the scent.

• If you aren't in the wedding party then don't wear a tux.

A dress shirt with a nice & slacks, maybe a sport-coat. Or a nice suit, dress shirt & tie.

• Just a suit should be good enough

What Guys Said 1

• Wear something formal. But keep the weather in mind.