I'm not saying I want to "force" a woman into anything, nor am I trying to demean my future love by any means. Most men, despite the rumors do not. I simply choose a certian lifestyle, and I am curious how many women out there would be at least open minded to the possiblity.
To clarify this is also assuming the notion of having children isn't a dealbreaker for you.
- Yes, in fact I would actually prefer itVote A
- Yes, I would be open to the possiblity for my loveVote B
- No, not completely, but I would like to be more involved with the family.Vote C
- No, just not my thing and a deal breaker.Vote D
- Other, please explain.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
This is what make me laugh. A lot of guys want a traditional marriage and yet bitch when they have to pay alimony. I've seen many people balance work and children. It's what I'd like to do. I wouldn't ever consider having a house husband though.0