Should I get married to get a woman to help to raise my child?

My wife passed out after giving birth to our child and I have no idea how to raise my daughter alone. I'm very new to this and doing my best but it's not enough. She's crying most of the time and I don't know what's wrong with her. I have no idea how to shower her but I tried and I got lucky that I didn't kill her accidentally. I only sleep few hours a day and this is crazy. Besides I'm going to back to my job after a while and I have no idea how to deal with this. Honestly I thought of getting married not because I need a woman cause I'm not over my wife YET so I just need her to take care of my daughter when I'm out.

• sure! get married you can't do it alone
  • hell no! you can do it alone
Should *
Passed away *

Most Helpful Girl

• I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry that this is happening in your life and that you are in so much pain. I can't imagine what you're going through. I also wanted to say that you are so strong for taking care of your daughter. Don't worry, as a new parent, you won't hurt her, and she'll love you. I think that you should take some time to bond with your daughter and not rush into a relationship just yet. I think you need some space to mourn the loss of your wife. You can do this and you will be fine.

• Thank you so much you're such a sweet person

• Thank you! I'm happy that my comments were positive for you. If you want to talk more, just PM me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello. First thing, believe in yourself. We can learn new things in life, just remembr that child is an extension of you and your partner, you can make the impossible happen.

Do not marry to get a woman do your job. Get one that you lovee, so that she brings love to you and that child too.

So... if love does not exist, just be strong and learn. It's in your instincts to be for that child.

What Girls Said 7

• I think you should definitely get married. A child should have 2 parents - a man and a woman and you said yourself you do not feel you can adequately provide for the child alone. Get married.

• You mean "passed away " not "passed out".

You have to take things one day at a time.

I know you need help now but it takes time to form a relationship and love a woman all over again. You just have to be tie daughters stone and help raise her. It will be hard but it will make you stronger.

Sorry about your wives passing.

• Try a nanny perhaps? Just to help you get started. Childcare is something you pick up very easily as you do it.

But no, I don't recommend getting married for that reason alone. Take your time grieving, then marry when you're ready.

• Don't get married just for that reason! You're not over your wife yet and I'm sure you can do it alone.

• Why the hell do you think it's really that easy

• I'm not saying it's that easy but that woman might hate your daughter and treat her like shit when you're outside

• Haha, stupidest reason to get married EVER. Do you seriously think a woman won't see right through you? She sees you can't take care of your daughter at all, and she will not find that attractive. And how quickly do you think she will be willing to marry you?

I'm sorry for your loss, I really am. But right now you gotta snap out of it. You can take care of your child on your own. But you do need help. Is there anyone you could ask help? Parents? If not, you need the help of professionals, who will teach you to take care of the child.
    by the way. Kids do cry a lot, and parents don't get much sleep. It's just the way it is.

• You sound like you don't care for or love your daughter.

• I do care about my daughter

• Then why are you talking about her like she ruined your life and is a huge pain in the ass?

• Just writing what I'm going through and she's not ruining my life like what you're saying

• you can do it alone.

• It's not that easy

• Nobody said it was easy but you're not alone in this. Is there no one in the family, both sides, who can help you out every now and than?

It would be really mean if you would manipulate a person into marrying you just so you can use them as a nanny.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe get help - An au pair or something - Getting married just for a childminder very drastic

• did you love your wife?

• people can get married for any reason.