Is 18 a good age to get married? Will it last? How do I know if i love him as much as he loves me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's a good age, really.
    Statistically, it doesn't look good, but my mom was married younger than that and they are still together.
    It's impossible to answer the last question. You can't know if he loves you as much as you him, but you should have a feel on how much you love him. You're better equipped to answer that question than anyone else.
    They do call marriage a leap of faith for a reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• No and no. God people are stupid.

What Guys Said 4

• Listen Hun, everything ends. Be realistic. 1/2 of all marriages end. 1/2 of all teen marriages end. That's puts ur marriage at a 1/4 chance of survival of neither of you cheating, dying or fucking up with money. it's not gonna last. Nothing does. But if you love him go for it. As a first marriage, why not? Have fun.

• "How do I know if i love him as much as he loves me?"

Flip that around, and you have your real question.

• If you've known him for years it might be fine.

• Hard to tell if you're really in love at age 18

What Girls Said 1

• By not having to ask these questions, honestly. If you have to stop and think about it, or you feel unsure: DON'T.