Should I tell his wife?

Happily married and cheating. I have a friend i know for a fact he is cheating on his wife and i have asked him why did he get married if he wasn't ready to settle down. He told me he was ready that he is just living his life not sure what that means but he says he loves his wife and that its just oral sex but im not sure about that. He also says it dosent mean anything cause he doesn't even kiss her. Should i tell his wife that he's cheating on her. Its not like they will ever divorce even though they are newly weds. I just feel so conflicted about it cause i dont see how you can say you love someone and cheat on them in your home.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is easy to cheat if your partner doesn't leave you emotionally or physically satisfied.

Most Helpful Girl

• No... Stay out of it. So not your business.

What Guys Said 6

• Just mind your own business.
    Your not family, it's definitely not your place to interfere unfortunately

• mind your own business.

• Yes you should tell his wife but be sure to know who he is doing it with. But try to convince him one last time to stop this madness. And is the other person more attractive?

• Hmm. are you friends with the wife? How do you know he is cheating, do you have proof? I would mind my own business, usually cheaters are discovered sooner or later.

• His wife will eventually figure out that something is going on. If you're good friends with her, I would say go ahead and tell her. Otherwise I would stay out of the situation.

• Don't tell her.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should only tell his wife if you two are really good friends because she may not believe you if you two are just acquaintances. If you two aren't close then you shouldn't get involved. I know that the husband isn't right for cheating, but he'll eventually get caught.

• That is such BS haha... I think you should give him a chance... Tell him that you think him cheating is f-king terrible and that you're giving him a chance to tell his wife himself. If he says no or begs you not to, then I think that you should just go ahead and tell the wife. It'd be disrespectful not to and to keep lying about it.