Who will you marry?

Some fun Quiz for those of you who are bored ^^;

I got:
Who will you marry?
You are gonna marry an underwear model!

Sexy, in shape, and totally guilt free - you are gonna marry a model, and not just any model: Underwear Model!
You will meet in a small cafe in the middle of the town. He will come by your table and ask to sit down. You, being the shy person that you are, will tell him that you are waiting for somebody, but he won't hear it.
The next day you will go on a date, fall in love and live a perfect life!

😂😂 I always dreamed about marrying an artist but oh well, an underwear model.. couldn't say I'd complain about that 😂👍

What did you get?

www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/who-will-you-marry

Totally forgot the actual link 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• "From the following, what is the most important part of the ceremony?
    A. The rings B. The guests. C. The right husband. D. The dress."

Hmm, I guess this quiz isn't geared towards my lot, towards me. Perhaps I should have known by the title. In any case, I persevered (and said dress, since you *must* know):

"You will marry your best friend!

You might haven'r figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. *He* loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing!
    You have trapped him in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose.

Do you like your result? Do you really think you'll marry your best friend? Tell us in the comments! "

Ah, relief! The perfect man is still there, waiting for me, just need to get him out of the friendzone! Time to do that (and re-evaluate my whole life)!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you forgot to put the link to the quiz, so here, for anyone who wants to do it, is the link: www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/who-will-you-marry :)

Your Best Friend

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4453-9e69-e775a2b367c1.jpg

You will marry your best friend!

You might haven'r figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing! You have trapped him in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose.

Well, a lot of it isn't true, but okay :P

• Omg thank you so much for reminding me I didn't even notice! 😱

What Guys Said 1

• This was aimed for women but i took it either way...
    You will marry a young billionaire entrepreneur! How exciting is that?

You will meet a nice, smart and funny guy, who just, by the way, runs a Billion Dollar company. He won't tell you about his money at first, and will let you know the real him.
    After things get a little more serious, he will bring out the big secret, but you wouldn't really care, you'll love him just the same!

What Girls Said 5

• Your Best Friend

You will marry your best friend!

• Well even though I don't wanna get married I did anyway. I got:
    You will marry your high school crush!

Remember that feeling when you walked down your high school hallway and your crush suddenly walked right beside you? Your heart skipping a beat, your palms sweat and all you wish is to talk to him?
    Well, you're about to feel all those things again!
    You might not know it yet, but the universe has been working overtime lately to put you two in the same room together. And once that happens, well, it's happily ever after!

• There isn't a quizz link anywhere. :(

• I'm sorry, I just updated the question

• You are gonna marry an underwear model!

Hahahaha I have a hard time picturing that actually ever happening. xD

• You'll never know ;)

• Your Best Friend

-
    ahahah okays 😂😂

• Wheres the link?