I'm not attracted to my fiancé anymore, what should I do?

We have been together for six years and I love him but I don't feel sexually attracted to him anymore. He's gained quite a bit of weight, so have I since I recently had a baby, but his weight has made his face look much different. He is also balding (I hate bald heads) and he's only 24. His beard is huge and getting bushier, he just doesn't keep it up and doesn't cut it the way that I like. I know I sound silly but how do I get over this. I'm not going to break up our family or anything but I think it's playing a part in me not wanting to have sex anymore. I don't want to hurt his feelings by bringing it up.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want to hurt his feelings by bringing it up, but you will let it destroy your relationship and your family by keeping quiet. Do you not see how stupid that is? Either the two of you get things back on track, and that includes his weight and your weight, his beard and whatever of yours bothers him. And get over the bald head problem you have! Lots of guys lose their hair. Even if you moved on from this guy and found another, his hair could fall out. And that is not a fault of the guy, that is just the way things are. Get over the stupid little shit!!!

• I find you a cool person now

• @kangy Thank you, but I hope that does not mean that you used to think I was not cool. :-)

• I didn't really pay attention in tbe past

Most Helpful Girl

• You're dating a guy younger than you but he seems to be aging face through lack of care and genetics

If you want to spend the rest of your life with this man, it's only inevitable that at some point you will both age (taking on a different appearance ---gradually but most certainly). You have to accept that.

How would you feel if he were no lo her attracted to you because you are heavier? My advice is, hit the gym together. You both can benefit from exercise. You won't just look great , you'll feel great.
    Don't stress the issue too much though.
    He has to genuinely want to exercise for his own health.
    If he doesn't don't keep mentioning it.
    This will cause him to feel insecure and unattractive.

What Guys Said 6

• Well your opinion matters. Tell him he needs to lose some weight and clean up a bit. You're the only one who could convince him to

• Maybe you are not ready for marriage (or he is not the one). Over the years, life will change you with multiple events (illness, more babies, etc) and bodies will change. If you have doubts now, maybe he is not the one.

• dont get married

• What do you think? is this a game? Everyone ages you know. So bare with it and be patient. You will feel less happy leaving him I assure you. Sacrifice is nobility. Trust me you would not want to do this.

• Break up with him he deserves better than you.

• Put a bag over his head.

What Girls Said 4

• You're just not physically attracted to him, and from your description it doesn't sound like the emotional attraction is there anymore. What attracted you to him in the first place? Was it only his looks? If you're not happy anymore then I don't think you should stay in the relationship for the sake of having a traditional family. If you don't want to leave him then just tell him to spiff himself up, but be prepared for him to same thing to you.

• I think that's why. His weight gain. I think you both need to hit the gym together so you can both trim down and regain your attraction. Sex is also an exercise...

• You should bring it up, just carefully.
    Like, start cooking healthy, "workout" together.
    Say how you'd like it if he'd fix his beard up.

Just change with him and hint kindly is all

• help him help himself