Girls and guys: how would you feel (and what would you do) if you found out your husband/wife of many years was actually a pedophile?

Acting or non acting pedophile.

This question was prompted by a pedophile's question on this site who is married and likes his daughter's friends (not sure if it's a troll yet though... just an interesting, yet obviously disturbing Q that came out of it).

• Would divorce and report!
  • Would divorce.
  • Would kill.
  • Would be okay with.
Forgot to add 'professional help'. o. O
You can just type that as option E if you want.

Most Helpful Guy

• No two words about it i would divorce any woman whose a pedophile
    that is just wrong in so many ways and speaking of the question in general
    i did see that question and i couldn't believe a man would have them intrusive
    thoughts about a teenage female whose underage that is just so wrong well
    that's why my sister does not allow my niece to stay at any friends house
    unless she did a background check on them and made sure they were safe
    you just never know this day and age what goes on with people there is too
    many shady people out there ,

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I think A is the only thing I could think about... sjeez no one of us want to ever be in that nightmare :-(

• that would depend, if they are non acting and fighting it I would help them. if they were acting but on other peoples kids divorce and report, if our own kids, I would kill them

• If they have acted on it then I'd report and divorce them, if they haven't then I'd let it go but watch them closely. You can't choose your sexual preferences, only whether you act on them.

• "Acting or non acting pedophile."

This has a pretty profound impact on my answer.