Girls, is it cute or weird that I say this to my pregnant wife?

My wife is pregnant and she's starting to show. I don't want her to feel self conscience. The fact that in a way she is so intimate with me to allow me to well have my kid, trust intimacy and fact that it makes me proud. I walk behind her when she's cooking or doing dishes and wrap my arms around her rubbing her belly and tell her softly.
"I think it's so sexy your the mothe of my child."
or
"you're so beautiful, you're a beautiful mom and I'm happy you chose me"
i don't know as of late as I see her belly grow I feel proud of my/our achievement and I let her know. I find it incredibly attractive that she is the mother of my child an I let her know it. She smiles and kisses me and seems to like it. Being a first time dad and well not with a lot of different woman since I've known her for a long time. I'm not sure if it's weird or endearing.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt like a fat hippo pregnant, no matter what my husband said

• Awww sorry what did he say?

What Girls Said 6

• i find this really cute and sweet!!! nice move!

• I think it's sweet, a lot of women probably feel insecure when they're pregnant and gaining weight and would love to be made to feel special by their husbands/boyfriends.

• I don't know, im not pregnant nor will i be for awhile, but i would love either statement from my boyfriend/future husband. i will laugh but say thank you afterwards.
    that's super sweet and thoughtful, in my opinion.

• That's not weird at all.

It's really cute and good that you are showing affections.

• Its so sweet... I would love my husband to all that :) when I'm married and get pregnant... love to hear the husband saying all that... feels so close

• its cute!.