Will I Ever Find A Guy?

I keep thinking I'm never going to find anyone. I'm not ugly and I don't have a bad personality. But I never had a boyfriend. And I keep thinking there's no one out there for me.

• There's someone out there for you
  • There's no one out there for you

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you will, you're still very young, give it time and your guy will come.

What Guys Said 13

• You are very young still, don't worry, if you are already trying then keep trying don't lose hope that's all I can say.

• Bitch you're 15, focus on your homework! You'll have plenty of time to find a guy afterwards. Besides, at your age, guys aren't exactly good boyfriend material anyway.

Especially nowadays since most of them are fuckboys.

• It's really strange of you to say this. You're just 15! I had my first girlfriend only at the age of 23! :P

Lots of time left for you, so relax!

• Stop feeling bad and pull yourself together.
    I am 22 and I am not complaining.

• I am certain you will. If you don't, you can come back to me and slap me. :D

• Just relax... I didn't start dating until I was almost 20. There is plenty of time for you, and there are plenty of compatible people out there for you.

• 15 years old girls without boyfriend is the most common thing you can find. And they all may be thinking the same as you. I know i did.

• Yea right nowadays every girl has a boyfriend even little girls but my school everyone is cuffing but I'm by myself

• Do you like someone? You could be the one to talk.

• No I don't

• GURL

YOU'RE 15

BE PATIENT

• 2 bitches voted NO

• Well I don't think they hit the lottery either

• you are 15 not like 35

• You're 15, relax kid ages to go yet

• u are 15 years old, calm down.

• you're 15 relax :) you'll find PLENTY they won't all be good for you so choose wisely =]

What Girls Said 7

• Seriously? You're 15 -_-
    Only time will tell. Most likely you will find someone, but maybe you won't. One thing is for sure - you are WAY too young to stress about that.

• Of course you will honey. Don't give up :) <3

• You are only 15. Don't rush it and it'll happen.

• Ask that in ten years.

For now you haven't finished growing up yet.

• You are 15. Patience.

• You're 15 girl, just relax, it's not a race :) I still believe (and I am 21) that there's someone out there for me...

• if you push yourself to find someone it'll just make it harder. if you have a crush try to talk to them more and pursue it!