Do you think men should marry later in their lives or earlier?

By "later", I mean ages 30+ and "earlier" means 20-30 (I assume the majority of males in developed countries marry around this age)

Of course, we all can do what we wish (some guys just meet the love of their lives that early), but as for me, I plan to marry later in my life. It's just that I think there are more choices available as you become more experienced and financially secured.

Most Helpful Guy

• On the safe side I want to be happy with myself and see where my endeavors can take me. I want to focus on education and get in a career so I can advance. I want to explore new things and be around a lot of women so I can hand pick one. I want to be dating numerous women either for the heck of it or to be in a relationship.

Main answer: I'd wait til 30+ to settle down

What Girls Said 1

• 22 to 25 is ok, just not too old in case they wanted lots of kids

What Guys Said 2

• From my own observations, definitely the later the better. Have fun and enjoy their freedom as long and as much as possible since once they are married they will have much more obligations and less time to go where ever they want, whenever they want and do (or don't do) whatever they want, even moreso once they have children, unless they become deadbeat or something.

• Well I'm not going to marry but I assume when you say marriage you mean have sex for children which I'll probably do In my mid 30s possibly early depending if I qualify for a surrogate mother