If you are bisexual, then marry someone of the opposite sex (and plan on staying faithful), would you still call yourself bisexual? or straight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Still bisexual. You can't change your sexuality by who you choose to be with. Just like gay guys who marry women and come out years later. They're still gay, regardless of who they're with

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still call myself bisexual. Right now I'm with a guy, and I'm still definitely bisexual. Being with someone of the opposite sex, married or not, doesn't negate my attraction for the same gender, I'm still very much attracted to more than one gender :)

• even if you won't ever be with another girl? like will you feel satisfied with only getting half of what you want?

• That makes sense... Ok :)
      Thanks for answering :D I appreciate it!

• No problem! :)

What Guys Said 6

• I am bi, and no. I will always be attracted to both. If that were my situation I would consider myself a bi male that chose to be monogamous with a female.

• I would say you could call yourself straight but bicurious. I think you have to have sex with the other person to be bi-sexual.

• id think that sexuality and sexual attraction doesn't just switch off so you'd still be technically bi

just call yourself married =p

• I tend to avoid sticking to labels, but being in a relationship wouldn't really change my sexual orientation. I'm still attracted to people of other genders.

• Duh, of course. You're still attracted to both sexes.

• Very true dear @AmandaLynn1930

What Girls Said 3

• Just because you married one doesn't mean you're not attracted to the other still. I would still call myself bisexual definitely

• Still bi, your sexuality doesn't change :]

• I'm still bisexual when I'm in a heterosexual relationship.